White Fire (WiFi) at the Chop...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Taking down my last WiFi today...this strain has been a pleasure to grow and it is A+. Great yields, great high, very easy to trim. This one was grown in a margarine tub that is probably 3/4 of a gallon. Yield was awesome as you can see by the size of the buds and the number of colas she put out. I believe i still have this cut in a solo cup. At least I hope it is this one. With my Mom getting sick things got hectic and it was not labeled. I know I cloned the hell out of her because she is a beauty. Pics:

20130330_175010.jpg

20130330_175016.jpg

20130330_175025.jpg

20130330_175029.jpg

20130330_175040.jpg

20130330_175044.jpg

20130330_175050.jpg

20130330_175102.jpg

NICE,I can only hope mine come out half as nice!!

Cheers from another Wi-Fi grower!! :)

Looks like the weight from those buds are bending those branches pretty good! Is that from og raskal? There's a couple different white fire hybrids being grown in my area and they are all bomb. Urkel is in one cross but I can't remember the other.

And how again do you not flush, whats your secret, how does everything look soo good at chop, by now leafs would be yellow and crispy

oldsman said:
I can't believe it's not butter,lol!
Me either....:p

Thanks for looking my friend.

DDragon said:
NICE,I can only hope mine come out half as nice!!

Cheers from another Wi-Fi grower!! :)

Thanks Bro, you should be happy at the chop. Solid smoke, great yeilds, easy to trim.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
WOW.... that looks awesome bro... def no slouch in the yield department....

Yeah JAAM, I am more than impressed. Smoke is not quite up there with my Larry OG cut, but it's not far off. A+ on potency and taste, A++ on yield and ease of trim. Big old fan leaves that come off easy and not a lot of sugar leaf.
How are you making out with your phenos?

ShOrTbUs said:

:48: Back at ya bro, thanks for popping in...

tryguy2011 said:
And how again do you not flush, whats your secret, how does everything look soo good at chop, by now leafs would be yellow and crispy

This one here got fed right to 3 days before the chop. I honestly don't have a secret. I start with a neutral soil, ph everything to 6.5 from the first time I feed to the last. I recal my ph meters twice a month and use GH 3 part. I water and feed till I get runoff. Crispy leaves, unless they are on top and close to the light, usually happen from the ph being off and deficiencies popping up. By staying at 6.5 I think I give myself enough of a window to avoid them. jmo.

animal454 said:
Gadzooks!!! Very nice Hammy..

Thanks bro...I think she might be might heaviest yielding strain yet. Think she might be in the 5 to 6 ounces dry range. Was 1.8 pounds wet when i weighed her. Tell ya what, this will make me more diligent at training. The high yield is all due to a strain that puts out and proper training. I grew this same cut and it came in around 3.5 ounces with bare bones training.

Hammy Free did the first run of Wifis here.... 2 of the 4 stood out... #1 is just totally white... Im just bout ready to flip the 2 keepers in the next few days and they will be my first run with her...

Good job Hammy. Those Girls look real Juicy.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Hammy Free did the first run of Wifis here.... 2 of the 4 stood out... #1 is just totally white... Im just bout ready to flip the 2 keepers in the next few days and they will be my first run with her...
Okay bro, good to know. Will check in with ya down the road some.

Latest posts

Back