White led light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devile

Reaction score
This year white led light seems popular such as QB, Gavita led, Mars Hydro white grow bar , may I know if any of you use this white light? How about its efficiency?
Most white light suppliers said 600W led can replace 1000W hps, is it true? I shared the following picture I saw with you.

Attachments

• Bar-Ad2 - 副本.jpg
    Bar-Ad2 - 副本.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 57
I run 1260 W of white led LED power over a 4 x 8 and I tell you I will never ever go back to HPS

Attachments

• 114CC4C9-EF07-4335-9CCC-4D0167663375.jpeg
    114CC4C9-EF07-4335-9CCC-4D0167663375.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 88
i run white leds that i built myself and love em. i also have a area51 rw75 which is white with a red bloom mixed in, very good little light but i don't believe they will ever be built again. take a good look at timber grow lights, either get light, kit or copy their setup.

I run 1260 W of white led LED power over a 4 x 8 and I tell you I will never ever go back to HPS

Your growing picture looks great, may I know what brand led white light you used?

i run white leds that i built myself and love em. i also have a area51 rw75 which is white with a red bloom mixed in, very good little light but i don't believe they will ever be built again. take a good look at timber grow lights, either get light, kit or copy their setup.

The design of Timer lights are very different from most of led light in the market, thank yo , I will google more information about it

a buddy uses the timbers and used to use the advanced led diamond series light, says night and day the timbers are better. i like the bridgelux vero lights myself but the cree and citizen lights are very good as well. right now all i see on their site is the vero's. here's the other timber lights from another seller, don't know anything about them but you can see the other lights timber had to offer.

https://buildasoil.com/collections/led

Last edited:
The UnitFarm white led is very bright, I am very interested in seeing if this kind of 600W led can replace 1000W hps or not

power on--grow bar.jpg

The UnitFarm white led is very bright, I am very interested in seeing if this kind of 600W led can replace 1000W hps or not

View attachment 251003
Hey, man. It is similar with Mars new SP white color leds. I heard the white leds can beat HPS. If it is true, this must be the future of LED companies.

Latest posts

Back