White Widow 1,000 HPS big azz plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miami28cobra

Reaction score
Hey guys :icon_smile: I will post more pictures later, that way I can shut the HPS off and use the camera flash to take much better pictures. The plants are all from feminized widow seeds. Im using MG moisture control dirt and FloraDuo part A and B and FloraMicro. They were on 24/0 for veg and I just started 12/12 5 days ago. This is the last grow at this current location so its kinda ghetto. But I will have no problem getting a 1lb dry :D

widowRoom.JPG

Bare bulb vertical growing huh....I will cop a squat. I absolutely hate that soil though. Used it once and it messed up my crop big time. How long did you veg them there trees? Also see you like to heavy prune. Green Mojo.

How did it mess up your crop? im curious. Thanks for checking out my grow.. The plants look a little chopped because I just took over 100 clones off the two biggest ones. About to post a pic of the clones that are 5 days old. I already moved about 50 clones to a different location. I only have 100 clones at this grow spot with the feminized widow mothers.

DSC04100.JPG

I think it holds to much moisture for soil plants. I tried it one time in my outside garden,,and did not like it. Soil needs to dry,,or runoff good to draw in oxygen.

miami28cobra said:
How did it mess up your crop? im curious. Thanks for checking out my grow..

Had all kind of issues, ph, nutrient burn, I like to use a neutral soil with none of that crap in it. This way I get to control all of that. I don't like anything with those nutrients in it already that feed every time you water. That basically covers all the MG line except for what I use, which is the Seed Starter Mix.

Ive been using MG moisture control for a few years now. The pots dry out within 2-3 days right now but that also depends on alot of things. I have a fan running 18 hrs a day and its pretty warm in the grow room. I just germinated over 50 plants last week and they went directly into MG moisture control. Here is a pic of them I just took 5 min ago. Im gonna transplant them tomorrow into slightly bigger pots. My friend had about 75 seeds from over 2 lbs of killer weed so I decided why not grow it :hubba:

1313.JPG

well nice trees you have their miami. welcome to the famliy. if you found away to use that mg soil i say good for you mybe you can post how u use your soil. it would sure help with the people on mp that is using the same soil. i am with hammy on this one i think he stole my seect lol.. but i use mg seed starting mix with mg perlite. one bag of perlite to every 2 bags of seed starting mix and thats it nothing esle goes in the soil. work's well for me.
keep up the good work miami. pulling up a set...

I use nothing but MG Organic Soil in my Outside Garden and it works great and the runoff is awsome.
Just didnt care for the moisture control stuff.

I grow trees as well for my bloom. I typically only take off the bottom 1/3rd of the vegetation, you'rs looks bout 2/3's. What do you take away usually per plant? Just curious....

:peace:

WeedHopper said:
I use nothing but MG Organic Soil in my Outside Garden and it works great and the runoff is awsome.
Just didnt care for the moisture control stuff.

thats funny because I used MG organic a few months ago and it took forever to dry out..

Is anybody else having a problem with my pics loading today? I click on them and it says "file not found"--- it was firefox browser so nevermind.

Posting new pics in about 40 min.. real pics this time lol

last pic for the night.

and the 3 big plants are stretched because I had to move my grow spot 3 times and they were not under the best lights for the first 1.5 months.. then I finally got a new 1000 eye hortilux hps bulb and got them back on track.

runt.JPG

goddamn those mf'rs are tall. you gonna have enough space when they stretch during flower?

Kill a Watt said:
goddamn those mf'rs are tall. you gonna have enough space when they stretch during flower?

When you hang the bulb vertical, the plants grow wide as ****. They dont really grow straight up like you would think. I have all the buckets marked so I turn them 1/4 every 3 hours... so they do a full 360 everyday.. That def helps alot.. The 100 clones are for outdoor guerilla grows this summer. I will post pics of all that good stuff. Thanks for checking out my grow journal everyone! :icon_smile: ;)

Latest posts

Back