white widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viper

Reaction score
if anyone has grown white widow , i could use your help , am having what looks like mg deficiency using gh 3 part , its not bad , its happening to older leaves and not new ones , but i want to stop it before i end up with below average grow .

is the strain sensitive to gh nutes ?

oops maybe i should have put this in the sick plants thread

I wondered the same thing. Pic 3 looks great. Yours looks more indica than mine did. Mine was a G13 fem

ph is 5.7 - 5.8 i have 2 ph testers i use just in case , i havent calibrated in a week, i ran out of solution , gonna get some tomorrow for sure and calibrate . my blackjack and thai x haze are not doing this (both in veg stage ready to go to flower and not a spot on them .)tis why i thought ww wer nute sensitive .
after i got the ww from dope-seeds i found that i should have gotten them from greenhouse . oh well next time .

gonna check ph again after calibration ,
maybe flush then new soup ,
maybe cut back on strength?
what about adding calmag to ozarka distilled water , what would that do? or epsom salt to new mix ?

looks like nute burn... Nitrogen ???????

you say your using GH 3 part.. your mixing the micro in first righ???
LH

yep micro first ,

i decided to flush for 2 days then add new mix , havent decided whether to add cal - mag or not .

could someone tell me something but are WW hard to grow? they seem pretty touchy when it comes to nutes and what not from what i read

They are a hardy fairly easy variety to grow BUT you are right, they tend ot be sensitive to over fertilizing , especially in flowering -- particularly to excess Nitrogen.

Good smoking and Happy Thanksgiving.

widow update - after recalibrating , my ph testers were showing 7.5 on a 7.1 buffer solution , so my ph was at 6.2 and not 5.8

viper,

That is a little high but shouldn't be fatal. anyway now you got it fixed so you should be okay. I've been told over and over again that any time you start to have strange nute symptoms, check the PH first because that will change how the plant uses it, but we all missed this time. The important thing is you caught it.

Boy it is hard to remember that in the US hoof beats usually mean horses not something exotic like zebras and vice versus where zebras are more ocmmon than horses.

I've been watching you because I'm thinking about trying to grow a WW. Your results are making it more inviting by the day. Thanks for the inspiration man.

Good smoking.

Latest posts

Back