Wholesale online grow shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeedsuckah

Godspeed out!
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these guys before?

hXXp://www.hydrowholesale.com/mm5/merchant.mvc

I am looking at the 1000w setup with the tempered glass hood; the price is great. I would like to tie my 400w and the 1000w together vented. :hubba:

hxxp://www.hydrowholesale.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=hydro&Product_Code=YM4X1000&Category_Code=VCOOLX

This is the one I am looking at. I am thinking about an 8" exhaust fan reduced to 4" to connect both of them; that should pull the heat out.

discount-hydro.com has got some good prices to, check them out

i've been trying to spread the wealth of that site (hydrowholesale) for some time here in this forum...glad you found it....their shipping warehouse is in northern georgia so if you are close to there you'll get it the next day...i get my stuff here in Tn the very next day every time i order from them.

Hey godspeed, you might not care for used equipment, but I look at craigslist.com everyday, you can sometimes find someone getting rid of equipment really really cheap. If you do go there, search hydroponic, then hydroponics, grow light, and then growlights. Craigslist has a weird way of posting stuff.

Thanks for the info puff and devilfrog. I will give them a shot and put in an order.

Latest posts

Back