Wht if I don't have time to finish my Cannabutter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7thG

Victimless Criminal
Reaction score
Im following the instructions of a Youtube video and its taking forever for the plant matter to sink and I have to be at work in 2 hours can I just remove it from the heat and let it sit for eight hours, then pick back up?
I haven't added the butter yet.

Im using 1/8 of mid to high grade with one stick of butter.

I'm confused--what exactly are you doing? Sink where? I have never done anything where I had to wait for plant material to sink anywhere.

u steep for _ amount of hrs, strain, then store. Some ppl use the water and buter method whereas I use a dbl boiler method. I too, like THG, am a bit cornfuzed

I would not use that recipe. Anyone who soaks bud/trim in water without first decarboxylating it is losing a whole lot of potential THC and CBC. It always makes me believe that they do not know/understand what they are doing. I suppose that this is part of my problem with youtube. Anyone anywhere can put anything on there. It doesn't have to be right or correct or anything. Take EVERYTHING on youtube with a grain of salt.

Latest posts

Back