Why do you grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSwest

Reaction score
I've been searching through good posts and bad posts and the spectrum ranges drastically. You have your seasoned growers serious about good plant and helping those, like me, learn from the best. But then you have your 14 yr old adolecent that wants to grow some smoke in his parents bedroom. So like the title, why do you grow?

Psoriatic arthritis.... and it is waaaaay cheaper then buying it off the street.

Plus a soothing pasttime...

insomnia the med reason.
but I just love to grow. Not just herb...but I beleive herb has its place in a garden. Just like Aloe and other things.
I love the minute differences in each pheno that most plants don't show so pronounced.
Like Kade said...soothing past time.

Mutt said:
insomnia the med reason.
but I just love to grow. Not just herb...but I beleive herb has its place in a garden. Just like Aloe and other things.
I love the minute differences in each pheno that most plants don't show so pronounced.
Like Kade said...soothing past time.

Same reason. Insomnia owns me. Plus growing in general is fun, whether it be MJ or tomatoes, or even flowers.

WoOzer

insomnia & Anxiety and its a hobbie to me, i love creating the free dank high 2 my head and yes it realllly passes the time cuz im in college in a 1 bedroom and dont know 2 many people

Tired of the middle man. So here I am. :) (outdoor here though)

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
free dank .....dont know 2 many people
true farmer in the making ;)
hey puff ya know a lot of peeps.....right here at MPMF. ;)

Oh, the big why... Well, I got this idea after being completely fed up with the system. No, not the government, but the trafficking aspect. Many people do bad business and there is no love in it. I have lots of love to give and growing definitely helps me with it. So, I guess I have a medical reason too. Love overdose! :p

DLtoker said:
Oh, the big why... Well, I got this idea after being completely fed up with the system. No, not the government, but the trafficking aspect. Many people do bad business and there is no love in it. I have lots of love to give and growing definitely helps me with it. So, I guess I have a medical reason too. Love overdose! :p

:hubba: I'll take some of that if you're offering.

hehehehe.

Mutt said:
true farmer in the making ;)
hey puff ya know a lot of peeps.....right here at MPMF. ;)
yeh on the forums i love these forums i just dont know 2 many people in my college town...it all started with a seed that got knocked in 2 a spilled puddle of water on my counter and i sawl a tail planted it and found thses forums

It helps me to keep a even keel on life.Otherwise I am everywhere on the scale.I cant sleep at night up all hours of the night.Love growing the worlds greatest smoke and what ever kind of strain I want.Plus the biggest,ITS FREE!!!Keep it GREEN:hubba:

My interest in the variety of strains out there and want to experience as much as possible. Tired of the crap my area has to offer and figured this would be the best way to experience the finner herb in life lol.

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
yeh on the forums i love these forums i just dont know 2 many people in my college town...it all started with a seed that got knocked in 2 a spilled puddle of water on my counter and i sawl a tail planted it and found thses forums

imagine the indian that first discovered corn man. you discovered herb for yourself. ;)
now look you're gettin better herb than all of your college peeps runnin around "tryin" to find the bud....tis all good bro...keep it quiet and float through school make straight A's and have your pick of women and freinds after you graduate. Trust me man, college is a mean to an end....thats it. It's whats after is when the fun starts ;) Everyone else is runnin around with a "mis-conception"...be true bro.

just a dog tangent is all.
-mutt

Well yeah for a start it saves me having to pay crazy prices for some half arse growin bush weed an i just love the challange an evrything that comes with growing.I like to sit there at the end of the day an fire up a nice bong an i can say to myself all this has paid off.An theres nothing better than walking into your own growroom an admiring the lovely ladies you have brought up yourself hehe

i grow because it gives me something to do with myself.... that and i enjoy seeing what patience gets you

I grow for all kinds of reasons, the biggest, its free, and the quailty is way better than anything i could buy. the second insomnia, stress, muscle tension. Its like having ur bones grind each other to dust at every joint in ur body. smoking is the only way i live.

Fire it up

KT

I do it because i want to look cool on the internet.

Jokes, i dunno really, ill shock you all here and say i dont even smoke weed :D yet im growing it...Why? because i love the plant, i love the smell of the buds, love every aspect of the plant. And ill probably start smoking once i actually have a successful grow.

nothing better for a smoker than have his own made buds,i can sit and watch my girls for hours

i started growing because, I got tired of getting
ripped off by "THE MAN" which happens to be a long time friend.
The Cash cow (ME) no more..

I grow because I want to smoke the best!
And I find its alotta fun.

Latest posts

Back