Why is it so hard to find decent smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifsixwasnin9

Reaction score
I purchased stuff in NYC and another city over last 6 mths (for very outrageous $) and both were horrible. No buzz, no aroma, no taste. God, in school in 1980 you could get some super fantastic, sweet, pungent stuff (1/4) for $20. What's happened? I yearn for those days again.

I dont understand that Bro,,,I find it much easier to find Dank Sensi Weed now with CAli and Colorado Legal,, then back in those days. Hell I dont even know anyone that sales that nasty crap anymore around Dallas. Im sure its out there,,but I havent seen it. Lots of Dank Strains around here for 275 to 350 a Zip.
You just dont know the right PPL Little Brother.

You know when you used to go to concerts years ago you could smell the weed and it was so thick and sweet? I haven't been to a concert that has that smell anymore when I see someone lighting up (which is also rare today). And the prices in NYC are ridiculous now for less than a handful of small buds. Wonder what Toronto is like.

This is one of the reasons I grow my own. Tired of paying bucks for substandard smoke.

Try a strain called Old School from marijuana seed .nl. It did remind me of some of that old school grass.I was like FAR OUT MAN...

Latest posts

Back