Wille Nelson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
Well, I had the chance to get a little herb called Willie Nelson.
I have heard of this before and seen the seeds at a couple seedbanks, but never really interested me.

I found some at Harborside, and it was selling as thier TOP herb. The THC test said 19.6%, so I got me a quarter and left.
Crazy Smell, Very unique. 100% Sativa, and the finished Herb relected that, Total Sativa structure.

Again, the smell was weird, reminded me of Thai back in the day. Very Familar.

So, I rolled one up and lit it up. As I passed it too my buddy, I exhaled and my first thought was "I got burned!". Tasted NASTY, like bad Redbud(mex brick weed).

I manned up and took another hit, as did my buddy. The joint went out.
We sat there for probably 20 minuates, not saying nothing. Finnaly, we looked at eachother and both said, Wow, I'm friggin STONED. Total different High, Pure Sativa. For me, I smoke primarily Indica's, so Ole Wille really got me good!

As far as growing, I would stay away from it, as I just imagine this strain going to the ceiling, but if you get a chance to smoke some Wille, give him a try!

I guess you know the story of how it got named. Willie smoked some and liked it so much, he bought the whole crop. We're not talking about 4 or 5 lbs, more like 50 lb head stash. Imagine smoking it, the way you smoke indicas.:eek:

Hello NCH :)

Do you think the bad taste was caused by a chemical taste?

The kept going out thing I have had before on one of my own plants because I tried a non flush.

Just curious.

:peace:

NorCalHal said:
No sir, never heard that story. Makes me feel bad for Willie, cause I'm tellin' ya, it tasted horrible.

You know the cure has a lot to do with it. Somehow I doubt Willie bought anything other than one of a kind weed. Hard to know if there are different phenos around. Its supposed to be a 3 way with Jack H, perhaps more folk fore.

HippyInEngland said:
Hello NCH :)

Do you think the bad taste was caused by a chemical taste?

The kept going out thing I have had before on one of my own plants because I tried a non flush.

Just curious.

:peace:

You know HIppy, I don't think so. I have no idea who was the grower, or even what method he/she used. I really think it is just the strain that has that taste.

:ciao: NorCal..thanks for shareing this with us..but from your post it sounds as though you are still on the fence with Willie..I will take you word that it tastes like crap...and have no intrest in trying it..as thats one of my top must have..will you spend the time and grow this again?

:bolt::bong:

i want some viet. black any one up for finding the pheno in the willie

Ya Fellas, if you have the Time and really like 100% Sativas, then Willie is your man, or hopefully lady!

Latest posts

Back