Winehouse might prove marijuana is bad for you and have it proper banned every where!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your title is extremely misleading..

She uses meth, heroin, and cocaine.

Marijuana was only mentioned once, and was not associated with anything except convulsions.

King Bud said:
Your title is extremely misleading..

She uses meth, heroin, and cocaine.

Marijuana was only mentioned once, and was not associated with anything except convulsions.

My title?

Why mention that my title is misleading - this is the exact thing that politician want to see so that they can lobby about how some famous person got hight on excess amounts of hash, link it to marijuana and trn everyone against it.

Forget me - worry about the politicians!

Toni Montana said:
My title?

Why mention that my title is misleading - this is the exact thing that politician want to see so that they can lobby about how some famous person got hight on excess amounts of hash, link it to marijuana and trn everyone against it.

Forget me - worry about the politicians!

You assume that people are ignorant for that to work. The truth about marijuana is finally starting to take hold in the popular conscience I give prohibition 10 more years max.

Hello Toni :)

She has been well documented with all kinds of drugs she takes, mix drugs and your body will react to them, the convulsions is just media hype, the MJ didnt cause it, this is a comment from joe public from that site.

88420 Sep 1, 2008 2:03:13 PM
Marijuana doesn't kill anyone or cause convulsions.... This girl is going to die, not soon enough IMO, and marijuana has nothing to do with it. Nice try though at making marijuana look as if it's as bad for you as heroin, cocaine and meth.

It will take much more than a self destructing singer to get MJ banned worldwide :aok:

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Toni :)

She has been well documented with all kinds of drugs she takes, mix drugs and your body will react to them, the convulsions is just media hype, the MJ didnt cause it, this is a comment from joe public from that site.

It will take much more than a self destructing singer to get MJ banned worldwide :aok:

Thats the thing you guys are not seeing what I am saying.

The politicians know that the public do not have vast amounts of knowledge about marijuana and they can use these sort of cases and twist the story a bit like my 'title'.

Although in communities like here on mjpassion we all share the same interest and may start to think that everyone else knows the same about marijuana and that is not the case.

Toni Montana said:
Thats the thing you guys are not seeing what I am saying.

The politicians know that the public do not have vast amounts of knowledge about marijuana and they can use these sort of cases and twist the story a bit like my 'title'.

Although in communities like here on mjpassion we all share the same interest and may start to think that everyone else knows the same about marijuana and that is not the case.

Its easy to see what your saying, an alcoholic dying will not get a world ban on alcohol.

Maybe you need to see what were saying :)

another sensationilized story about an extremly talented person self destructing due to addiction. and another log on the parinoia-propaganda fire.
too bad its a story about amy winehouse being a junkie, instead of jerome the junkie in s.e.washington, or will the crackhead in london, or any regular person. attach big name and millions will read it. if its about a nobody, nobody will read it. that makes me sick..........

HippyInEngland said:
Its easy to see what your saying, an alcoholic dying will not get a world ban on alcohol.

Maybe you need to see what were saying :)

Hi

I see all your points - however in the UK alcohol is not a hot topic at the moment.

When topics are hot such as marijuana and prostitution at the moment in the UK politicians look for stories regardless of how petty to try and prove a point.

So tomorrow if more women are found being trafficked into the UK some people will definetly say that pro's should be banned.

In the same way a high profile singer like Amy could certainly be used as an example of how certain drugs are bad.

So for example another online news paper is saying the she got sick from marijuana poisoning: http://news.myjoyonline.com/entertainment/200809/20051.asp

Any way guys dont worry chill - I think I got a bit excited - someone pass me a joint!

clanchattan said:
another sensationilized story about an extremly talented person self destructing due to addiction. and another log on the parinoia-propaganda fire.
too bad its a story about amy winehouse being a junkie, instead of jerome the junkie in s.e.washington, or will the crackhead in london, or any regular person. attach big name and millions will read it. if its about a nobody, nobody will read it. that makes me sick..........

Exactly:

"attach big name and millions will read it. if its about a nobody, nobody will read it. that makes me sick" + hint of marijuana = talking point

Why is this even here?

I feel like MP is shadowing AOL or some other crappy media outlet.

Who cares? Many have died from drug and alcohol overdose. Many in the public spotlight.

Ugh...

People have been doing damage to their bodies since FOREVER...why is this even newsworthy?

OR readworthy?

Not on MP...not here please...no celeb gossip or catchy thread titles to grab attention please.

with sugar on top.

Regards, F'ng.

Toni brought a valid post to the forum, this is the coffee table where almost anything is spoken about, the post is linked to MJ.

We all have our oppinions.

"[Her father's] 'explanation' for Amy's hospital dash in July was just simply untrue," the Winehouse pal said. "She had smoked an inhuman amount of hash which resulted in acute cannabis poisoning. You have to take a s***load of pot to to suffer that severe reaction. It is thought she had been smoking it for 36 hours."

Crazy

Latest posts

Back