WINNER Bud Picture of the Month August 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Congrats @Flower

Well deserved! A real beautiful bud!

White Widow
302472-300973-IMG-3547.jpeg.jpg

Looks like Ice Cream.
It’s almost dry enough to smoke. Maybe I will get lucky and it will taste like ice cream.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, especially @Carty , lol.
I honestly thought Carty would end up winning.
One, because he does beautiful work, two, because he accidentally voted for me, when he meant to vote for himself.
I figured for sure we were gonna end up tied, and I would have to turn the win over to him.
In the end, I ended up winning by one vote, but I tell you what, the competition has gotten considerably stiffer since I joined this forum in the spring of 2021.
My growing skills have come a long way as well, and I have many on here, to thank for that. Y’all have taught me everything I know about growing.
Thank you.

BTW, I dropped this off at the September BOTM on the way here.
IMG_3672.jpeg

LSD
Let’s go mother truckers.

It’s almost dry enough to smoke. Maybe I will get lucky and it will taste like ice cream.

One, because he does beautiful work, two, because he accidentally voted for me, when he meant to vote for himself.
I figured for sure we were gonna end up tied, and I would have to turn the win over to him.
In the end, I ended up winning by one vote, but I tell you what, the competition has gotten considerably stiffer since I joined this forum in the spring of 2021.
My growing skills have come a long way as well, and I have many on here, to thank for that. Y’all have taught me everything I know about growing.
Thank you.

View attachment 339454
LSD
Bussing Baby Bussing

Thank you.

View attachment 339454
LSD
Congrats Buddy... and no, not on accident. I will never vote for myself. Funny part, I didn't even look at everyone's photos. Seen yours, all you've done for me and bam... after that I seen the results and my vote tied us.. HAHAHA.. omg, what are the odds.

This was so much fun.. you grew a beautiful plant and I'm proud to say I lost to ya bro... Ggrrrrrrrr.
Next time.

August BOM winner.... Flower, congrats dude.

Thank you.

View attachment 339454
LSD
That's what this contest is all about Flower.
Good post.

Congrats Buddy... and no, not on accident. I will never vote for myself. Funny part, I didn't even look at everyone's photos. Seen yours, all you've done for me and bam... after that I seen the results and my vote tied us.. HAHAHA.. omg, what are the odds.

This was so much fun.. you grew a beautiful plant and I'm proud to say I lost to ya bro... Ggrrrrrrrr.
Next time.

August BOM winner.... Flower, congrats dude.
You are a solid dude Carty, mucho respect.

Latest posts

Back