Entry Thread - Bud Picture of the Month August 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
August 2023 Bud Picture of the Month contest has started!

It's time to get those pictures entered for the August 2023 BPOTM contest. Please encourage your friends and new members to enter this month! This contest is ALWAYS more fun with more participants!

There are some rules:
1) One entry per user.
2) Please include the strain name with your entry.
3) The entry MUST be grown by you. No nominations!
4) You ARE allowed to change your entry as many times as you'd like prior to the entry deadline. Please edit your original post as opposed to creating multiple entry posts.
5) Entries will be accepted until Thursday August 24, 2023.
6) Voting will begin on Friday August 25, 2023 and close on Thursday August 31, 2023.
7) The winner of the contest will get bragging rights for the month following their victory, a gold bar recognizing their Bud of the Month Winner status, and a guaranteed entry in to the 2023 Bud Picture of the Year contest that will take place at the end of the year.

Good Luck and KEEP IT GREEN!

Word of warning, I have a professional photographer coming in this weekend.
Gonna have one of them fancy backdrops like they used to have at school picture day and everything.
My bud pics are gonna be stellar this month.

Good luck to everyone I expect to be wowed again from you all.
I will open with this.
CSC-0312.jpg

Word of warning, I have a professional photographer coming in this weekend.
Gonna have one of them fancy backdrops like they used to have at school picture day and everything.
My bud pics are gonna be stellar this month.
I thought your bud last month was beautiful. So natural looking half trimmed against that rustic wood. I had to flip a coin on who to vote for. 😊

I thought your bud last month was beautiful. So natural looking half trimmed against that rustic wood. I had to flip a coin on who to vote for. 😊
I just can’t get the detail I want, taking pictures with my phone.
I used to have a phone that took awesome pictures, this iPhone, not so much.

I just can’t get the detail I want, taking pictures with my phone.
I used to have a phone that took awesome pictures, this iPhone, not so much.
The details were there my friend I’m saving your picture for wall art. Folks were just turned on in July by those close up trichomes but we all know, just because you don’t zoom in on them doesn’t mean they are not there. You have a good eye for the art side of it and I’m sure others see this too. I’ve gotta tell you, I love all the buds on BOTM and am happy for everyone that shares them. We are all winners here. 😊

The details were there my friend I’m saving your picture for wall art. Folks were just turned on in July by those close up trichomes but we all know, just because you don’t zoom in on them doesn’t mean they are not there. You have a good eye for the art side of it and I’m sure others see this too. I’ve gotta tell you, I love all the buds on BOTM and am happy for everyone that shares them. We are all winners here. 😊
I have to admit, the weathered wood does make a good background.

Latest posts

Back