Entry Thread - Bud Picture of the Month November 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
November 2023 Bud Picture of the Month contest has started!

It's time to get those pictures entered for the November 2023 BPOTM contest. Please encourage your friends and new members to enter this month! This contest is ALWAYS more fun with more participants!

There are some rules:
1) One entry per user.
2) Please include the strain name with your entry.
3) The entry MUST be grown by you. No nominations!
4) You ARE allowed to change your entry as many times as you'd like prior to the entry deadline. Please edit your original post as opposed to creating multiple entry posts.
5) Entries will be accepted until Thursday November 23, 2023.
6) Voting will begin on Friday November 24, 2023 and close on Thursday November 30, 2023.
7) The winner of the contest will get bragging rights for the month following their victory, a gold bar recognizing their Bud of the Month Winner status, and a guaranteed entry in to the 2023 Bud Picture of the Year contest that will take place at the end of the year.

Good Luck and KEEP IT GREEN!

OG Kush
20231020_173313.jpg

I just looked it up. Looks good. Did you run it?
Sorry for the late reply, yes I ran it for a little while. I liked it, it was decent herb. I was going to ask how they compared but I forgot MAC1 wasn’t used to make the Cap Junky aka Alien Mints. The mother of MAC1 was used in the cross, Alien Cookies #7 (I think thats the right number) by Jaws.

Sorry for the late reply, yes I ran it for a little while. I liked it, it was decent herb. I was going to ask how they compared but I forgot MAC1 wasn’t used to make the Cap Junky aka Alien Mints. The mother of MAC1 was used in the cross, Alien Cookies #7 (I think thats the right number) by Jaws.
Mac1 leaves a lot to be desired. Painfully slow growing plant.

I haven’t actually tried it yet but the buds are beautiful, dense and sticky and smell really good. They are decent size too for inside a tent which I usually have better luck with “so far…”. Looking forward to trying it. @Carty sent me the seed and I’m sure he would know more. He said that those who have tried it said it was “all that” so I’m hoping it will smoke as good as it looks and smells.

Latest posts

Back