Entry Thread - Bud Picture of the Month October 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some Joey's cut c99 IBM from a man I didn't even know was sick. He also gifted me Northern lights x jc c99. Unigrower was cool and out of the blue sent them to me. He could get under some people's skin, but I never seen him get nasty with anyone.
That's a gift man... wow!!!😳 C99 is wonderful as well.

I've been running this cut for the last 4 years... never gets old... I'm always counting down the days when she's in flower. RIP and thanks to Don. One plant... massive impact. Crazy how good genetics do that...and how we find em.

I got some Joey's cut c99 IBM from a man I didn't even know was sick. He also gifted me Northern lights x jc c99. Unigrower was cool and out of the blue sent them to me. He could get under some people's skin, but I never seen him get nasty with anyone.

exactly where I got my c99 seeds , what’s that been , 10 or more years ago?

That's a gift man... wow!!!😳 C99 is wonderful as well.

I've been running this cut for the last 4 years... never gets old... I'm always counting down the days when she's in flower. RIP and thanks to Don. One plant... massive impact. Crazy how good genetics do that...and how we find em.
Hell yeah how long does she go?

Hell yeah nice to get a little preview hopefully it looks half as good as this.. beautiful work!
I really appreciate that 👊👊

Your flowers aren't too shabby there, as well. Frosty 🥶 in all the flower shots, man nice work fasho. I'm sure you'll crush.

She's a beaut, Clark. Hefty yield, big stretch, strong and rapid lateral branching... Takes some serious defoil, but if you tame her, she rewards ya greatly.

Edit (didn't see your follow up):
I usually take her just before 10 wks.

My grows and picture taken isn't near good enough.
But this is more for the breeder TCVG.
This strain is called Crapola.
( seriously)
Made some F2's to preserve the line.
20231005_185732.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@my my
Really good to see you! TCVG is a name I haven't seen in a very long time! Are you still in contact? I grew his SHxT in ~2010. He later named the mystery strain I tested as Call Girl.

lmao.. Yes guys.... The Crazy Vancouver Guy!
@gmo
I was his test grower for *$hit outta luck*.
and yes, he was a no B S kind of guy, and not politically right at all.. Loved him, and Miss him...
I am told he passed away not to long ago...
i have quite a stash of his stuff..
Sadly, there is no info about this ( Crapola ) Strain i just harvested.. i only had 5 seeds. and i have had them at least 12 years give or take..
out of 5. 4 popped, 1 didnt make it... ended up with 2 girls and a Boy. all very identical in structure.
i dusted 2 branches on each girl and ended up with about 200 seeds... happy to pass them along if anyone wants to give um a go...

this is all i was able to come up with searching....

https://en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/TCVG_Shit/

Last edited:
lmao.. Yes guys.... The Crazy Vancouver Guy!
@gmo
I was his test grower for *$hit outta luck*.
and yes, he was a no B S kind of guy, and not politically right at all.. Loved him, and Miss him...
I am told he passed away not to long ago...
i have quite a stash of his stuff..
Sadly, there is no info about this ( Crapola ) Strain i just harvested.. i only had 5 seeds. and i have had them at least 12 years give or take..
out of 5. 4 popped, 1 didnt make it... ended up with 2 girls and a Boy. all very identical in structure.
i dusted 2 branches on each girl and ended up with about 200 seeds... happy to pass them along if anyone wants to give um a go...

this is all i was able to come up with searching....

https://en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/TCVG_Shit/
I would I even have a seed trade thread if you would like something in trade.

Latest posts

Back