Winter booze with Cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
I occasionally steep indica in booze, adding with a lot of sugar if it is drinking booze as opposed to cooking booze, but this year I want to bake a pot pecan pie with potted booze and I am uncertain which one would combine best with the caramel pecan flavor. There are several bourbon-based pies on allrecipes.com, and I was thinking of substituting a different whisky (Canadian whisky, of course), maybe rum, brandy...any ideas?

mmmmm...Irish indica cream liqueur :icon_smile:

I would run with Brandy..me thinks its sweeter

Happy Hollidays

I use Bacardi 151 all the time and use it in brownies. The caramel flavor of the Bacardi works great with the chocolate and would work great with the pecan pie, imo.

yeah bacardi makes many flavors. bacardi oakheart has a spicey caramel flavour to it. i think it would turn out wonderful

i vote to smoke the weed, then eat the pecan pie...that would be how i would get happy happy...:icon_smile:

i'm one those people don't get the buzz from edibles, and see it as a waste of good weed to do anything other than just smoke it all...:D

i ate two brownies a few weeks ago that just a half one wiped others out for the night...the brownies were really good though...

Latest posts

Back