Woman accused of serving pot-laced cake to guest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
West Hartford police said they charged a 51-year-old woman with assault, reckless endangerment and tampering with evidence after she allegedly served a marijuana-tainted ginger cake to her real estate agent.

Authorities said the 28-year-old man called 911 shortly after leaving her home Thursday, saying he felt sick. He was treated at a local hospital and released.

Medics initially thought he was allergic to the ginger cake. But police said they later determined the woman told someone else she had laced it with marijuana.

Police have ordered tests on the dessert.

The woman scheduled to be arraigned Friday in Hartford Superior Court. Information was not immediately available on whether she had an attorney.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/4buhcr

i like doin that to family and friends but they no its a risk when they eat here. but to do it to someone like that is just crazy.

Yo,
Something strange about this story. Someone needs a medic ?
Aug. 25 07 Pics and Gifs 066.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Aug. 25 07 Pics and Gifs 066.jpg

this kinda reminds of a story i heard on court tv,,, a cop/leo had pull over someone that had pot on them instead of doing the law way the cop takes it ,,,,, goes home him and his wife ingested the pot and sometime later they was calling 911 telling them that had overdose on some m/j,,, the cop resein

tampering with evidence?

did she try to eat the rest of the cake when the cops showed up?

the other charges she deserved. it's not cool to dose somebody.

ann, i heard the tape of that cop and his girlfriend on a radio show a while ago.
" you gotta send an ambulance, we're dying..........we're dying.........."
too funny

Is this the video you guys are on about:
hxxp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=siNtDWttcqI

Man, that was funny.

I've had friends who don't smoke that ingest brownies or cookies, and it's so intense they start having panic attacks. That could account for a medic.

Latest posts

Back