Would this 65w CFL suffice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just get 2 of the 42 watt 2600k bulbs. More light, less money, no shipping. You can find them in Lowe's and the like.
I've used 4 of them and they make very dense, healthy plants. (Indica strain).
Not going to flower with them though as primary light, for that I am going to introduce them to Dr. L'Orange HPS and use the CFL's to thicken up some other plants.

Agree with the others. Check Wally World or Menards [especially Menards...excellent selection of CFL's]. Also, here's a good [better] mail order site:

topbulb.com

Hope this helps you out.

Nelson

I bought two 42w 2700K at Lowes today. They are bright for the wattage and heat output. I think it will fit my needs for one plant. I appreciate all of your input.

If you're trying to flower remember that during this time you'll need somewhere around 6200-6500 lumens per square foot.

Well I needed more light but I could only find 42w 2700K bulbs. It is about 6" tall developing the seventh node. I am going to wait a couple weeks until I flower. I will consider getting 2x 65w 3000 lumens.

Latest posts

Back