would this work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
ok so i was at walmart yesterday with my kids in the toy section, And i come across this EyeClops BioniCam what got me wondering is its a camera and microscope in one.seeign as i dont have a way to post pictures or see my trichs on my plants figure this would be a deal so think i am going to have santa grab me one for xmas.Any opinions on this, to me seems like it will work my purposes lol. Sure there better but for 48 dollars seems like a ncie deal to me just thought i would share this with you guys and see what u think:)

Features & Specifications:

See the world mega-magnified, with EyeClops BioniCam! MULTI-ZOOM: See everyday objects magnified at 100x, 200x and 400x with the new Multi-Zoom lens.
PORTABLE: With the full color LCD screen, the EyeClops can now go anywhere you go (and still plays on any standard TV)!
RECORDABLE: Take digital pictures and video with the new digital camera feature! SHAREABLE: Use the included USB key to transfer your discoveries to your PC - then upload, email and share!

EyeClops BioniCam: Portable - take EyeClops anywhere
Recordable - new digital camera feature to capture images and video
Share your cool specimens on your PC and the internet
Works on all standard televisions, for a big screen view

flaboy420 said:
ok so i was at walmart yesterday with my kids in the toy section, And i come across this EyeClops BioniCam what got me wondering is its a camera and microscope in one.seeign as i dont have a way to post pictures or see my trichs on my plants figure this would be a deal so think i am going to have santa grab me one for xmas.Any opinions on this, to me seems like it will work my purposes lol. Sure there better but for 48 dollars seems like a ncie deal to me just thought i would share this with you guys and see what u think:)

Features & Specifications:

See the world mega-magnified, with EyeClops BioniCam! MULTI-ZOOM: See everyday objects magnified at 100x, 200x and 400x with the new Multi-Zoom lens.
PORTABLE: With the full color LCD screen, the EyeClops can now go anywhere you go (and still plays on any standard TV)!
RECORDABLE: Take digital pictures and video with the new digital camera feature! SHAREABLE: Use the included USB key to transfer your discoveries to your PC - then upload, email and share!

EyeClops BioniCam: Portable - take EyeClops anywhere
Recordable - new digital camera feature to capture images and video
Share your cool specimens on your PC and the internet
Works on all standard televisions, for a big screen view

:bolt: ..Wall-Mart:)

it should work but costs 5 times as much as a mini microscope form radio shack ;)

Dubbaman said:
it should work but costs 5 times as much as a mini microscope form radio shack ;)

true but a mini microscope cant take pictures or up load them to my pc so i can show u guys my pretty girls :)

i just bought a digital microscpe,got it in yesterday.i also got tired of the cheapie thing from radio shack.works good for me.also takes pics.i posted some earlier.i just got to get the settings down pat

Latest posts

Back