WW First Grow Time to Harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDRunner

Reaction score
Hi yall,

I have immensly enjoyed cruising this wonderful site. Many thanks to all whom provide their expertise and recommendations. It has certainly helped me out a lot over the last several months.

Winding down on my first grow, exactly 8 weeks tomorrow @ 12/12. 1 WW made it all the way. Trichs are about 60% clear, 30% cloudy and 10% amber on most buds except main cola (same as above except only about 5% amber). Any thoughts based upon my pics on how much longer you would let this lady go.

DSCN5832.JPG

DSCN5833-1.JPG

DSCN5835.JPG

Most harvest when the trichs are approx 50% cloudy and 50% amber. I generally harvest when they are about 70/30 or 60/40 to get a more up high. I would guess that you have a week or 2 until the trich are 50/50.

Wonderful looking girl, by the way.

Great job.... Can't wait for mine to look that good. Are these indoor or outdoor?

Sweet White Widow!

Somtimes I let mine go 9 weeks for a 60/40 mix.

Nice looking nugs. I would just keep a close eye on them trichs and you will know when its time :)

those look nice i would definately wait a few more weeks i harvested my crop too early and realy messed things up.

they look amazing, I've heard that a longer flower period would increase the amount of crystals tho

Latest posts

Back