yellow leaves and falling over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithgrown

R.I.P. Dime Bag
Reaction score
here is the run down. pots are 2 gallon; soil is MG garden soil for flowers/veggies; seeds are random swagg; lights are two 4ft fluoros. 3 bulbs are GE eco-lux 40w 6500k 3000lumes and the fourth is a phillips aquari/grow bulb to add sum red. they were doing good but now they are yellowing and starting to fall over. as you can see from the pics i had to use papertowel roll to hold sum up. any advice would help this first time grower on a budget. well for some reason this is the only pic that wld upload.

100_4584.jpg

smithgrown said:
here is the run down. pots are 2 gallon; soil is MG garden soil for flowers/veggies; seeds are random swagg; lights are two 4ft fluoros. 3 bulbs are GE eco-lux 40w 6500k 3000lumes and the fourth is a phillips aquari/grow bulb to add sum red. they were doing good but now they are yellowing and starting to fall over. as you can see from the pics i had to use papertowel roll to hold sum up. any advice would help this first time grower on a budget. well for some reason this is the only pic that wld upload.
just trasplant into larger pot burrying deeper. keep fan on it, and depending on heat from lights, keep them as close as possible to avoid stretch. if they stay yellow after next watering, give a very light feeding. let soil dry out some before watering. good luck on your grow.

:yeahthat:

how old is it ,,before you start using nutes with MJ soil ,and can you change the soil as you may run ito many problems using it to grow MJ ,,,also how often are you watering ?it does sound and look like overwatering ,,,

on the pics did you resize them all ?

thanks to both of the replies. i only water every two to three days. i check with the ole finger method. yes the MG was a huge mistake. i am trying to find a store that has fox farm in my area but no luck so far. i just watered tonite and am going to wait a little longer to water next time. i now have a fan in the room too. i was just concerned that the yellow leaves were due to not enough water. any suggest on soil to use for entire growth if fox farm in unavailable.

Latest posts

Back