Yellowing emergency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfie

First serious indoor grow
Reaction score
I've got a yellowing emergency on my hands here, 2 Greenhouse Himalaya Golds and a bagseed plant are almost completely yellow, one is almost friggin' dead...I've tried flushing, nutes, flushing, and now epsom salt, nothing has worked! They are getting less nutes than when they were vegging, I don't get it...am I supposed to increase nutes during flowering or reduce them? They've been getting BMO Flower Power, Super Plant Tonic, and Cannazym...since I cut out their veg nutes, (Biovega) the ones in clay pots have been unhappy and yellowing...they've been in 12/12 for 46 days.

i have the same problem.my mother after i took 6 clones i decided to put into flower because of a yellowing.i thought it was magnesium or sulfur so i dosed with epsom.no result.so i finally got a pH kit...and this is where the magic happens....this is also why numerous people and just about every experienced grower will tell you if not all.MONITOR YOUR PH.its the most effective solution to diagnose and cure any problems you are having with your plants.turns out my ph is at about 6.0 or lower.so i had to go get some limestone to raise the ph.well since i didnt dose right and my soil is seriously packed full of crap and i mean PACKED.i got beach sand for gnats,epsom,guano,and limestone.its just a bad scene.so now today im going to just replace the soil all together...going to pull her out clean her up and hope for the best.but just check your pH and you can figure these things out much easier.hope this helps.

also when there is a yellowing its usually a deficiency due to "lockout" which is from the pH being off and "locking out" certain nutes.only when you know your pH is right should you dose with epsom salt for things like MG or S deficiencies.so this is what i have put together in my amount of time here RE-learning the grow basics again.

Latest posts

Back