yo yo yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedabix

Reaction score
my bigest hello everout via the www 2 1 and all!had it in my noggon (head) 4 a while now 2 kick off 4\6 top44 from amsterdam seeds a gud friend got me while there!!!15 un femed in the pack wondering which way this strain has the smoothest,happest life in my 4"x3"x7" box wit more watt and vent than is needed.1 400w hps,2 250w hps,1 70w mh,and about 100w cfl.only one grow in the past, a pleasant hap-hazart arjans haze grow that started life wit a 35w cfl !(retired wit a lot more:))that gave me around 2.4 oz of some of the best smoke ive had in 18 years of skinning up.have gud controll over temps(many fans)and grew last time at 74F day 64/60F nite,taking it up to 84/86F when enricring co2 with either propane burning,yeast/suger water mix or(what i think worked best !(no meeter))eythol alcahol burnt in an old oil lamp!!would love 2 hear of sum up"s and downs of top 44!and d.i.y co2!quality is no.1 for me but if i wanted to fit into a perfect ten weeks when should i switch to 12-12?
peace and love:)

First of all Welcome mate, Sorry i dont know the awnser to your question im only im my first outdoor grow im a noobie :rolleyes:

That was a little hard to read. But let me say welcome, hope ya enjoy the site. :)

Welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place. Enjoy your stay.

Most use MH or CFL for vegetation stage, then HPS for flowering.
I've never heard of top44, but maybe someone here has.

:bong: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :bong:

Gb

Yo Ho Weedabix,
Welcome to the site,
Please do take a few minutes to peruse the site rules, you will find them few and easy to go with. I'm a tad curious how you get away from the needed temps to max your Co2 usage, but you didn't expound so thought I would ask.

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna

fan heater on didgital timer also kept ballast of 400 hps in the box.took a day or two of constant watching/playing wit timers to get it whare i wanted.

Latest posts

Back