You think ill past my drug tesT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNewPotHead

Reaction score
Well heres my story i applied for a great job a couple months ago, but they never called me back, so i was like forget this im just going to smoke pot since i thought i got rejected, but they called me yesterday in the afternoon and told me to go in for a drug test the next day in the afternoon. So anyways i did some research, heres a little info on me, i have fast metabolism im 5"10 about 135 pounds i excersize mostly everyday since i play soccer in a Team, i have games constantly and practice and i run at least 2 miles a week just for kicks, im very active i move a lot i swim i run i do EVERYTHING, ok lets get to the point i smoked weed on 4/27, yeah a week after 420 haha, and before that the last time i smoked was sometime in May Last year 2006, so yeah i basically stopped smoking for a year until 4/27/07, ok so anyways i took like 3 or 4 pretty small hits since i was rusty so yeah. and now its may 14th and my doctor tells me to get a drug test, so i immediately look on the net on how to pass a drug URINE test, so i decide to drink lots if water and cranberry juice, i drank about 9 or 10 bottles of arrowhead water and then i emptied out 3 gatorade bottles, the medium sized once and i filled all 3 up with cranberry juice and i drank it all,i drank 7 bottles of water the day b4 the test and i PISSED a LOT A LOT at least 10x constantly, then the day of the test i drank about 3 bottles of water and a gatorade and pissed about 8 to 10x between 8 and 4, so overall 10 bottles of water, 3 gatorade bottles filled with cranberry juice (the medium sized gatorade bottles) and 1 medium gatorade, and i PISSED a lot, most of the time it was clear urine, IT LOOKED LIKE WATER so i figured thats a good sign, and the day of the test i as well PISSED out clear urine, so now for the big question DO YOU THINK I PASSED MY URINE TEST???? im personally very confused i dont know i didnt drink enough, but i have FAST METABOLISM . I SWEAT ALLMOST EVERYDAY i RUN A LOT I PLAY SOCCER EVERYDAY I SWIM i excersize alot... oh well im just hoping i got it out,,, well please reply to this post thanks.

thats good you will be fine i had alot of friends who were runners and swimmers they would sweat it out of their system within a week thc clings to fat cells it will also matter how often you were smoking before you quit i had a friend who was on the heavy side who smoked around every day for 2 years and it took over a month and a half to get it out of his system

ummm ok....

well i heard vinegar works but obviously wont go down to well :)

I don't think it would hurt to go out and purchase one of those cleansing systems from gnc or CVS.

your test will be fine , i have passed them doing the same thing and smoked a hell of alot more than you said you did . dont sweat it . but , if you dont get the job , you'll know you didnt pass . so in the future if ya want the good job JUST DONT SMOKE . priorities my man !!!

PEACE:D

Latest posts

Back