Your Demand.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nova

Reaction score
Im curious if everyone was allowed to tell the government one demand they would like to have. You can't use the obvious, to legalize MJ, and try to keep them realistic. Having to pay ZERO taxes is unrealistic, that will never happen!

I demand that the government provide all healthcare for free to its citizens.
This includes medical, dental, and vision.

I was very into the construction business. Anyone in the construction business knows, that finding a construction company that offers good benefits and good pay is hard or next to impossible to find. It sucks people have to take lower paying jobs so that they can have the benefits. For those who take the other road, it sucks having to worry about not getting injured at work or working with an injury because you cannot afford to go to a doctor. The government is suppose to take care of its people! Let's cut government salaries of lawmakers and politicians, and the administration to pay for this program.

Alot of countries have adopted this kind of healthcare system. No matter if youre a well-off blue collar worker or a poverty stricken single-parent, you get the same care, which is how it should be.

Nova

I demand that the gov't does away with special interest groups and corporate favortism. Should get us legal MM, healthcare, cheaper oil or fuel maybe even alternate and would put the people back in power....that is my dream

Fix campaign finance reform and alot of this country's problems will fix themselves. Getting rid of the lobbyists and corprate money in politics is what I would most like to see.

Latest posts

Back