You're Favorite Halloween Movie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auburn1985

Reaction score
What's your favorite Halloween Movie?

For me, it's the original "Halloween", made in 1978 by John Carpenter...

What's so surprising today is how little blood there is in the film, and yet how scary it is to watch...

I remember how scared I was as a teenager to watch the movie in the theater on the big screen...

Afterwards, I remember driving home by myself...to a dark house...my parents were asleep...I woke my mom just to make sure she was OK and didn't have her throat slashed...even so, I had a hard time going to sleep that night...

Wow, what a movie...

The Wizard of Oz still have nightmares of getting knee capped by midgets

nightmare on elm st. not as scary now but back then lol was afraid to go to sleep

ozzydiodude said:
The Wizard of Oz still have nightmares of getting knee capped by midgets

The flying Monkeys scared me when I was a kid.

Are you asking what our favorite Halloween movie from the Halloween franchise is, or what is our favorite scary movie for the holiday of Halloween?

I liked Insidious. I think that's probably one of the best recent horror movies. And also one of the very few movies that isn't a remake of something else. Another for me that I enjoyed even though it got kinda low scores and I don't think it was even in theatres is Grave Encounters. Its a paranormal actitvities kinda movie which is played out but I thought it was still pretty good.

7thG said:
Are you asking what our favorite Halloween movie from the Halloween franchise is, or what is our favorite scary movie for the holiday of Halloween?

Your favorite scary movie for the holiday of Halloween.

I saw The Conjuring last night it was good I recommend it. Anyone who liked Insidious will like this has a similar feel. (Same director)

30 days of Night, Rosemary's Baby, Carrie, Pumpkinhead, Pet Sematary and The Frighteners for the PG crowd.

the most disgusting scary movie I will NEVER watch again? The Human Centipede. That was downright nasty.

Latest posts

Back