yummy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
hello everyone it has been a long time but i am back and growing again this probably the best one yet i got some seeds for a friend and i germed them and i have three budding plants and one has hairs that are red like a strawberry it looks so yummy the have only been in flower for about two weeks if that and they are great... i just have to say that i disagree with the negative comments of MG i have used MG this whole grow and to had to it i am growing with CFLs which i have never had a problems with.. every grow so far i get min. of 3\4 oz dry per plant .. just had to post and let u all know i am still here thanks... here are some pics

mp pics 002.jpg

mp pics 003.jpg

mp pics 005.jpg

mp pics 006.jpg

mp pics 004.jpg

Great to see your still around stoner. ;) Everything is looking great. Your grows are only gonna get better stoner. :hubba: :aok:

there beautious, 3/4 oz with cfls thats quite nice, but will all those cfls why not just buy a 400 watt hps? be more efficient in cost and lumens, just my 2 cents

thank u everyone i love to hear that u all like the ladies.. the reason i don't get a 400 w hps is cause i have a friend that uses a 1000 hps and the heat is crazy and with the price of a hps setup i just don't have that kind of money.. and as u can see the box am useing is very small ... i usually get around about 1 oz per plant sometimes the yield is not as good but still... i love my ladies and i seem to have good luck with them .. this is my 4th grow and every seed germed has came out and all have been female.... thanks everyone for the thoughts i will post more pics as they grow ....
ps. the cfls i have in there now don't equal 400 watts there are 8 26 watts and one 42 so the total is 250 watts and the lumens somewhere around 16000 give or take... so really the cost is half of what a 400 would b yeah there are more lumens in an hps but considering heat,cost for setup, and cost to run 400 w plus all the fans and everything else not to be a prick but i don't see what u are saying...

Latest posts

Back