week old brownies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skoomaman

Reaction score
had 3 squares(.8g ea) but they were a week old ive been keeping them air tight in the fridge. I got really stoned but are they still okay i wont get sick will i?

As long as they're not showing any mold and there are no bugs on them, I would eat them. I might even eat them with bugs, but not mold. :)

I made some brownies at the end of last growing season. Maybe the season before. I used way to much pot making the canna butter. Now, those brownies almost made me puke, it had been years since I had to say to myself, "You will come down soon, you will come down soon". I never ate another one or part of one. I think they eventually went into the freezer and got lost.
You should be fine. It is a whole new world injesting compared smoking.

just to check up im still alive XD and they probably stayed cuz they were sealed and in the fridge. MAN i was stoned for the entire day! i could fell the high going all throughout me. i hate how much you need to bake anything decent but imo if you eat more than 2g you get an amazing feeling not a high, gotta love it.

i wonder if someone has never tried weed would they still get ripped from eating? considering the fact that some ppl dont get high thier first time smoking

skoomaman said:
just to check up im still alive XD and they probably stayed cuz they were sealed and in the fridge. MAN i was stoned for the entire day! i could fell the high going all throughout me. i hate how much you need to bake anything decent but imo if you eat more than 2g you get an amazing feeling not a high, gotta love it.

i wonder if someone has never tried weed would they still get ripped from eating? considering the fact that some ppl dont get high thier first time smoking

Bank on it ! I made hash brownies for some friends and they couldnt get off my waterbed for 2 1/2 hours lmao ! Eating hash will do the same but i would rather smoke that "bubble" !!!:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

well i make them my own way i first collect as much crystal as i can and only cook the crystal in the oil. roll a nice Lpape and toss the leftover shake in the mix

imo this works better than cooking all the material in the oil.

HAHAHAHA.... hash brownie's ? Im gettin some funny *** visuals just thinking of your friends stuck on a water bed HAHAHAHAHA that is classic
dude ! :yay:

yea my friends were toasted...like a wave of the bed would send everyone on another ride...laughed so hard i "almost" peed myself !

The simplest things in life are so great when your high, I love it man... sounds like you guys had a great time !

Baking and candy makingis a hobby of mine , among other things. Having "fun" should be the way we live our life !
If i'm not in the room with the girls then i'm behind the torch . Peace

I have a friend that can only have edibles due to a lung disease and he has had pans of brownies for well over a month with no issue. Some times he will freeze half of the batch for later and also to mix up the strains. No one wants the same stuff all the time.

Latest posts

Back