making my first brownies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midman

Reaction score
I like to have the feel of bud in my mouth rather that just the brownies.

Will i get a better stone if i "cook" the bud in oil/butter and strain it and put the oil/butter into the cake with the de-thc'd bud or just leave the bud raw and put it in without "cooking" it?

I was quite pleased with my brownies. I bought a few boxes of mix from the store. I simmered my mj with some butter & the vegetable oil the box called for. I cooked it gently for about 45 mins, stirring frequently, just until the mixture turned brown, instead of that green color. Then I strained the mix thru some cheese cloth and used the liquid part for my brownies. Some good stuff. I cut the finished product into individual servings and wrapped them seperately in foil, then put into thick ziplocks and placed in the feezer. It was nice to just be able to take one out as needed. I hope this helps. I've heard several say that for edibles the mj must be cooked to get ya high and that anything not cooked won't work. I dont know this from personal experience, just stating what worked for me. (Thanks again, HGB!!)

Oh and I dont know what you mean about the feel of the bud in your mouth..don't you worry about getting it stuck in your teeth?? :p

ahhh brownies.alice b toklah singing beautiful car-tunes.car-eoky, or however ya spell it.

Run your HOT mixture thru a couple layers of cheesecloth at least 3 times, and up to 5 times, for a better tasting final product.

:yeahthat:

EDIT: Happy Halloween

Latest posts

Back