LED light output

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grow with Bml , fluence ,lumigrow, illumitex and in coco. Advanced is garbage.. Bridgelux and epistar led are not all that great
If the company is not running an osram, Cree or led made in house like illumitex f3 surexi then they are not worth the money. Spec king seems like good company I'm ordering their mother keeper it's on sale for 199.00.

The one I posted has a 5 year warranty. I know a small US company that is more expensive but has an 8 and they actually supply to Cree. I'm going to try to get a 'sample' out of them next week :)

Don't know if anyone is watching this thread, but here goes.
In my two 4x4 apollo tents I'm running a King 1200 watt and an older Lighthouse hydro (each) "black star 240 v2". When the lighthouse was new a few years back it was in the $300 range, the King was under just recently $200. Both of those are providing a good deal of light, with somewhat varied spectrums.
The pic has another new fixture, which I'm trying out it's a Viparspectra 450.
I'm in the tenth week with the buds getting going. I'm going to post separately the grow.

View attachment IMG_2095.jpg

Quote from Duck,,,,,LEDs are tolerated here, just as any style of growing is. There are many threads on LEDs here. PJs holier than thou attitude just rubs people the wrong way. As it has on numerous forums.
:yeahthat:
:yeahthat:

Don't know if anyone is watching this thread, but here goes.
In my two 4x4 apollo tents I'm running a King 1200 watt and an older Lighthouse hydro (each) "black star 240 v2". When the lighthouse was new a few years back it was in the $300 range, the King was under just recently $200. Both of those are providing a good deal of light, with somewhat varied spectrums.
The pic has another new fixture, which I'm trying out it's a Viparspectra 450.
I'm in the tenth week with the buds getting going. I'm going to post separately the grow.

Looking good. Green Mojo.

LED's are garbage anyone telling you otherwise is wrong.

Ross, I respectfully dispute what you've said, I'm burning in one case 234 + 108= 346 watts per hour and in the other case 234 + 90 =324 watts per hour in each of my 4x4 tents. You can use whatever light you chose, I don't care which. The majority of growers have their bottom line in mind with any energy expenditure. It's for them to decide, and I'm submitting an alternative to what's been the accepted baseline. Pardon me if I'm stepping on any established guidelines for postings and possibly that can be attributed to my ignorance of this forums accepted norms.

Nice flowers my friend. Im really starting to like those LEDS.

Looks better then anything PJ did. :rofl: wait for it,,wait for it. Okay where is PJ,,,he no likey Weedhopper. :smoke1:

I think this is about to get interesting :joint4:

2 Super skunk under Bml600 day 54 ...coco.Vanna..I'm pushing 30 inches depth colas big as end of baseball bats.20 days to go maybe sooner.tech

Praise Jesus!!! Thank You For Posting That Pic:48:

Jesus growing Weed too. Where is his grow Journal? Whats his thoughts on LEDS :smoke1:

You guys need to start your Led grow journals on a New thread . Okay well Techron already did,,cool.
Dan start your journal on a new thread. This is an old thread.
These grows are nice and need their on home. Yehaaaaaaa

Latest posts

Back