NV's SS CC Bubba Kush, final experiment- #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little taste... The first nug from the last harvest of this plant. Ima pic a new one this week ;)

no2.jpg

WOW!!! trichs on top of trics on top of.....looks like christmas at your house! Very nice! Is that the bubba???

monkeybusiness said:
Awesome, so frosty it looks like you sprayed it with hairspray.

:rofl: Gotta git them orange hairs teased up somehow!!

This is the nonsense bubba I am running now. It really is sad to have to part with her. She's a real good smoke that thumps you in the middle of your forehead real hard and can give you tunnel vision real bad, with hand and feet tingles and that 'warm honey oozing over your head' feeling. Buuuut... She throws nanners when you look at her funny:rolleyes: Adios baby!

No worries... The '98 bubba should be quite a bit better;)

OOOH. BBFan like!

Man that is one frosty nug there nv! Gotta go clean my keyboard.

Looks like I may have met my first casualty of SS. It was one of the smaller plants. It just fried where it stood. I knew from the beginning that I had gone overboard on the SS and that was part of the learning curve I suppose. The bigger plants are showing no ill affect and the medium plants are showing a little burn. And what should I take away from this? Well, I have already concluded that I wouldn't be using as tall of pots next time. I think cutting the SS amount would be a natural follow up to that. That is what I am thinking. Of course that could change the second I see the inside of the buckets... On the bright side, looks like picking my first tester nug just got easier....

ok. think about this. why would the mix just now start to burn, as persay to when they were wee young'ins? (that curious minds thing). :confused: ...

if you call that first pic the club, what do you call that b.a. second cola?(the iron fist?)...lol...lol...

so your chopping friday, coming? i took down a BK yesterday, hung over near woodstove for 30 hours, and is jar'ed now...this stuff will blow your wig back...not as crystally as yours, but very close...:hubba: ...

just for shatzzz & giggles, throw one up for bpotm. (Nv, i'm on fire)...lol...was that her?...lol...she was awsome bro...

IRISH said:
ok. think about this. why would the mix just now start to burn, as persay to when they were wee young'ins? (that curious minds thing). :confused: ...

if you call that first pic the club, what do you call that b.a. second cola?(the iron fist?)...lol...lol...

so your chopping friday, coming? i took down a BK yesterday, hung over near woodstove for 30 hours, and is jar'ed now...this stuff will blow your wig back...not as crystally as yours, but very close...:hubba: ...

just for shatzzz & giggles, throw one up for bpotm. (Nv, i'm on fire)...lol...was that her?...lol...she was awsome bro...

Hey hey friend Irish! Yeah, I dunno. It's possible it was just a watering issue. It might be that the smaller plants never got that huge root developement all the way to the bottom of the bucket. Their buckets always seemed to be soaked at the bottom and completely dry at the top. If I cut one ring down it may be enough to solve the problem.

Bud, I think you got me covered with the trichs. That plant of yours was just a trich factory. Man, I smoked some of my scissor hash and lemme tell, it don't take much:rofl: Just a wee bit will do.

Man, I ran into Q today and he hooked me up fierce! DC and Querkle and some of his afgooey. We rolled a bomber of the DC and Querk and had a few tokes at the graveyard. The Querk has a really nice smell, like skittles or something and the DC was some absolutely beautiful purple bud. I got a little tore back:cool: I had to try the Querk again when I got home. Needless to say I didn't get any pictures taken:D

Anyway, I am going through about 300 pics I shot last night. Some really neat shots this time. I think I am gonna start another thread for them..

BIG BAD BUBBA IN DA HOUSE!

A little peek at some bubba. I let these go an extra week, and I am kinda glad I did.. These are by far the biggest bubba colas I have done...

2009_1219Dec190002.JPG

2009_1219Dec190004.JPG

2009_1219Dec190006.JPG

Wow bud...

Very dank buddage going on there! Spectacular colas NVthis... :hubba: sounds like the Qman is doing well... I haven't been over to THCfarmer in a while. Rock on... I look forward to seeing those finish up.

Peace!:cool:

oh man, where am i? oh. it's you man...lol...talk about scissor hash...woo-wooo-ooo-weeeeee...man, i'm tell'in ya, i have been blowed all day from the two rhinos i took down...that hash will straight up wig you out for a bit...:D ...

those look nice...how many came down?...

i'll bet that was it. a weaker rooted plant not reaching all the goodies...always one, or two in the bunch that don't wanna play nice...soo, can you adjust it on the grow? remove a bucket mid term kinda thing?

the BK over here is sparkly too...lol...my kodak program went down on me last night...:confused: ...was gonna throw some harvest pics, and a bpotm up, oh well...maybe i can still figure it...or piccasa...

merrry x-mas bro...

ahhh, picasa worked. can't believe i figured it out this stoned...lol...i threw one in bpotm, come on bro, put one up in there...i know your hold'in...lol...

:D I use that as well Irish.. Ok, so BPOTM.. Well, I'm working on it;) I did about 300 last weekend and may do another big run tomorrow night. I have a few pics I like so far. Camera settings are very confusing and I get lost in them sometimes. Luckily Q will explain it to me if I need him to.

I took down half already. The others are in good shape and banana free so I will push them as far as they will let me. Ima have some damn good smoke around here this winter;)

dirtyolsouth said:
Wow bud...

Very dank buddage going on there! Spectacular colas NVthis... :hubba: sounds like the Qman is doing well... I haven't been over to THCfarmer in a while. Rock on... I look forward to seeing those finish up.

Peace!:cool:

DOS wassup!:D Ok, so I have learned a bunch this grow. SS is some trick stuff. Can't wait to roll it again. I will do the bucket system one rung smaller next round and see how that works.

I'll get some special pics of the big colas once they are down;)

Man i gotta get me some bubba. How come everytime i see something like this i end up ordering it? The bubba is beautiful!

Yeah bro I think if you take one more ring out of your bucket system you will be good. I never asked nor have I seen. What is the total volume of your buckets?

And like I said, I only run like 3"(ish) of str8 SS on the bottom, 2"(ish) buffer (1:1) and the rest str8 base. I top dressed at week 6

Your BK's look sweet, I wish/hope I can get mine looking like that!

Qman said:
Yeah bro I think if you take one more ring out of your bucket system you will be good. I never asked nor have I seen. What is the total volume of your buckets?

And like I said, I only run like 3"(ish) of str8 SS on the bottom, 2"(ish) buffer (1:1) and the rest str8 base. I top dressed at week 6

Your BK's look sweet, I wish/hope I can get mine looking like that!

Hey Q, the buckets, as they stand now, come in at (I think, I will have to go back and check for sure..)just less than 9 gal, with a foot of total width. I think with one less ring I will come in at just over 7 gal. I also ran 12 inches of SS in the bottom....:eek:

I'll be sending up some of the cream of the crop your way bro;)

Latest posts

Back