NV's SS CC Bubba Kush, final experiment- #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha! i like cream on my crop too...:D ...you see that rhino in bpotm? woo-ooo-wee...she was covered in trichs...

so, if your gonna lose 2 gallons of soil, well how thic will you go with 7 gallons? (6-7 inches?)...

still trying to get pics off my camera, loaded onto picasa, and am not sure how...

got any harvest pics for us?...:cool: ...

pic in post #161, looks like you got trichs on trichs is right!!!

Excellent picture NV!

I posted agian in your photo thread, hope I made some sense.

Hey all! :ciao:

Noob grower here with a question.. My friend and me were checking out this bud I just grew and he started talking about bag appeal. I don't think he knew what he was saying, so I thought I would ask y'all. Is this bubba "bag appeal"??

2009_1230Jan20100033.JPG

bubba shot 1.jpg

bubba shot 2.jpg

bubba shot 3.jpg

2009_1230Jan20100051.JPG

bubba shot 4.jpg

bubba shot 5.jpg

bubba shot 6.jpg

bubba shot 7.jpg

Bubba shot 8.jpg

bubba shot 13.JPG

bubba shot 9.jpg

Ok guys, it's just me! Haha. Whew! Kinda had ya goin' there for a minute, huh?

Hey, when y'all get to Cali, tell 'em NV sent ya.;) When they ask who dat is, just shrug and tell 'em I'm just a dude..... Just a dude that grows expletive-ed up dankity expletive!!:rofl: Don't worry. It'll be alright.

A little super soil bubba ready to be jarred up. The scissor hash was.... 'Chilling'... Maybe a tad on the strong side... Hehe... P.S. I chopped the mother. This plant is no more...

bubba shot 10.jpg

bubba shot 12.JPG

bubba shot 11.jpg

and where will i find you?, in a van down by the river?...:rofl:

nice harvest. to bad had to lose her. reminds me of a doors song..."don't you love her as shes walking out the door?"...lol...

know what ya mean on the scissor hash. i toked 7 strains of it last week, and have just landed safely back on solid ground...:D ...got something like 10 pairs of scissors, i have'nt even scraped yet.:eek: , here we go...lol...

i don't think there is much that has nicer looking bag appeal, than that bk you been working over there bro.:D ...

ok. soo, tell me, is it all down now? have you cleaned up from this one, or gonna let it settle for a minute? are you jumping right back in with both feet running???...

i had the next on board, before the multi came down, so there will be no in 'tween time for idleness...who's on deck over there brother? curious minds wanna know, ya know? :rofl:

also, just so us newbs understand this correctly:p , what do you do with the old soil you ran? we put ours either in a garden spot, or in the worm bed outside, that will be tilled in in the spring. right now though, there is a blanket of snow a couple 3-4 feet deep out back, so we can't have the new neighbors seeing all that soil on the snow, so i have bagged it all til spring...:) ...

holler. holler bro...

My fine irish brother, I have a friend that has volunteered to take the soil. If I didn't have neighbors I would be doing the same as you. Or better still, I would be recomposting and recycling it back into later grows!:D

I am getting ready to flip again shortly. I have Deep Chunk ready to be put to seed for this run. I also have Pre '98 Bubba ready to rock. Ready to join them will be Banana Kush, Ken's Granddaddy, Green Crack, Purple Urkle, 2 beautiful LUI (I just love the stature of this plant...) and one unknown... Qman will be running alot of this as well, so we will get a couple different takes on it.

In about a month I will be cutting new clones for the next run after, and popping those old Ortega #2 beans.....

It is all down! lol, finally. I got two to make it to 70 days! Tons of amber!!

woo-hooo. deep crack on board.:rofl: ...

KGDP. oooooohh. aaaaahhh.

ooohhh LUI...ooooooh. aaaaahhhh...LOL>>>LOL...

you gonna run these in a separate journal, this one is getting kinda long.lol...

you know i gotta get a front row on this next run, so give me a heads up brother.;) :cool: ...

y'all are deffinately not gonna want to miss this one. it will be that one journal in 2010 your gonna wanna see. lots of great artistic pics of fat , nasty, greasy, trich laden buds of frostiness...:D :cool: ...

lets get the party started...whenever your ready brother, fire at will...:hubba:

Haha, this next grow is gonna be str8 work brother. I will definitely be pushing the limits of my space. Everything will be lollied for cola. It's the only way I am gonna be able to make it all fit!! Should be fun, even though I am a little worried about that unknown plant being a Train Wreck cross and out stretching eveything else I have. If that turns out to be the case, I'll cut her and save her for another time. I'll link a new grow to this thread as soon as it's going;)

WOW!

Shesh bro you did not tell me they looked like that! GREAT job bro :hubba: most impressive!

I'm glad this grow worked out for you and served as a great learning experience (for both of us) This next grow is going to be the best to date bro! for sure - I'll send you some pics of my babies, WOW!

Great pics too bro! you are getting it!

my buds look just like that, but i just dont know how to present them in the manner you have...maybe just my crappy camera...

isn't true tw stretchy anyway?

hey, how old are the LUI's? nice compact , uniform bushes, eh?:D ...so thick, you can't see through em? thats how mine grew...should have seen her outside. holy-moly. a magnificient bush she was. i was taken back by her many times outdoors. i sure would love to do her outdoors in a warm climate...what i could do for her...it's gonna kill me not to be able to grow outdoors this summer. i've been out there in the bush so long man, i don't know how to act inside...i feel caged man...i really do. you see me cramming 25 plants under a 400 in a 2.5 x 7? i had 'em rubbin bellies. lol. i made it work though. don't know how long it will hold my interest. been racking my brain on a spot OD for this summer, but would most likely be jacked. around here is no longer safe...

can we see that 'lil healthy girl yet? why you hiding her? i been dying to see her...can i throw up one or two of the LUI?...:D ...that might make me feel alot better...:cool: ...

later bro...

Hehe! Yeah, I will throw down a pic for ya.. Too bad I didn't get any dudes to go with her. If these work out then I might just have to track a few down and set up a date..:hubba:

Yeah man, they are healthy for sure. I have trained them for 3 tops each. 2 main tops and one seeded top. I may or may not cut the seed top as there isn't much this round (but untested DC males) to chuck on them. They are gonna be big though, and with their solid yielding reputation, ought to be real beauties;)

Two LUI's, very aggressively lollipopped and held in check in 1 gal pots for the past two months or so. They are approaching the 24" mark. Perfect!

When they hit the 7 gal with SS, they're gonna go ape sheep :D

2010_0102Jan0420100003.JPG

2010_0102Jan0420100004.JPG

Ok so this bad boy is officially wrapped up. My bud room is cleaned out and my new boomer installed. Even got a new filter to go with it. Think I might also invest in that wall mount fan. Man those little buggers are spendy. WTH? $45 for a wee little fan that can't even stand on it's own? lol Whatever:rolleyes:

My next run is transplanted and ready to taste my new 1000w light. It's Sunday night and I'm thinking under the light this Friday night and and official flip on Saturday. 'Bout damn time.. I'll post a link to the next GJ here next week. Adios folks!:D And thanks for the generous support!

-NV

zipflip said:
wat ya mean by "super soil"?

I use a slight bastardization of Subcools super soil mix. You would like it bro. It's all organic, 100%. Everything you need is pre mixed into the medium and will get you through an entire flower stage with just plain water. No nute mixing at all.

Latest posts

Back