NV's SS CC Bubba Kush, final experiment- #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirtyolsouth said:
HI bud,
Sorry to hear about the errant pollen sacs...
icon9.gif
BUT that is some KILLER looking bud and a few seeds won't diminish the quality much if any from the looks of things.
Peace!:cool:

Yeah, I know your right man. Still stings a little though. I am going to have to run my humidifier in my flower room real heavy like during the break and try to delete whatever pollen got loose in that room. Don't want it interferring with my next seed run. Hopefully I can get a jar full of smokable bubba k to hold me over a while.

ArtVandolay said:
I'm way behind in my reading. Geez, nv! I miss a few posts and you go picking up the condo buckets wrong, ya get bugs on your plants and one goes hermie. How can someone get into so much trouble in such a short time :confused:
Over!

Hey Art! Yeah man, it's just been one of those things. But, I'll take a few thrips over hermies anyday! How ya been man?

gmo said:
What a bummer, bro. I'm sure you can pull her off though, even if you decide it is just for hash. Good luck man, and mojo for you next grow!

Thanks GMO. Ima do what I can to save the run. I'll be trying to pick balls everynight if I gotta:rolleyes: But, I do have that pre '98 cut just begging to be run now...

But, I do have that pre '98 cut just begging to be run now...

That's the spirit. What about doing a run from seeds? I know ya gotta have something tasty that you wanna run.:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

I do! This coming run will include deep chunk from seed and 2 LUI fems from seed. I got some more goodies waiting. Got some Afghani IBL and some ortega #2 and , of course, I am waiting on my second pac of MOD beans. I have some other good seed stock waiting in the back ground that will have to be run at some point.

So far so good... No more balls! Things are looking pretty ok. 4 more weeks to go. 4 more weeks to see what's going on in these buckets. I am not at all sure what I am going to find. Did the roots reach the bottom? Did they stop somewhere along the way? 4 more weeks.

I will get up some pics a little later. Late for a poker game...;)

looking foward to the pics and i'll post that flan recipe soon.

nvthis said:
Yeah, I know your right man. Still stings a little though. I am going to have to run my humidifier in my flower room real heavy like during the break and try to delete whatever pollen got loose in that room. Don't want it interferring with my next seed run. Hopefully I can get a jar full of smokable bubba k to hold me over a while.

I agree.. you ganna clean the room after they finish? better safe than sorry Don't sweat it NV! Im sure the Bubba will be fire:D

TURKEYNECK said:
I agree.. you ganna clean the room after they finish? better safe than sorry Don't sweat it NV! Im sure the Bubba will be fire:D

Thanks TN. This cut of bubba is a good dank cut. It's a bummer to lose her. But hey, I would probably have gone with the 98 in the end anyway.

So, here she is! Well, parts of her anyway;) ... Week 6 of a full 10.

2009_1203Dec70008.JPG

2009_1203Dec70007.JPG

2009_1203Dec70010.JPG

that first picture is just flippin sweet NV. :aok:
i love her colors :hubba:

Wow...

That's some sweet looking diggity DANK! The only thing you'll be losing is the ability to run that pheno and the aggravation that comes from her hermie tendencies. You're still going to get a full harvest of sticky icky out of that... As long as you clean things up well between runs you'll be no worse for the situation. :eek: And since you're out there in the land of the legal grow and there are countless proven top notch cuttings waiting for you at around $15 each... Not to mention, a Pre 98 Bubba K mother? NO worries, bro! ;) It's MUCH more of a PITA for guys like me out here in the land of the free but the home of the paranoid...:hubba: I have one of my faves right now... a Cali Orange bud pheno I got from a friend and now the 3rd time I flowered her she went hermie a few days ago... So that ones gonna be gone... and the only way I'll get another is from out of state so... Darwin and natural selection is always hard at work. I'm trying to let this final plant finish right so she can go out in stlye and I'm pinching the few nanners I see off for now and going to try to squeeze another 5 days or so out of here cuz she's SO close but it has about 75-80% cloudy trichs, only has a few amber and still 20% or so clear trichs... and "it" looks SO nice... but... my gals swingin' with a cod sack and an adam's apple... Whadayagonnado? Send her off to that big disco in the sky! :rolleyes: She/He's gotta GO...
icon9.gif
I haven't had the heart to kill the Mommy/Daddy yet... it IS the holidays, bro...:) Luckily the other plants i have in that closet can be harvested any moment... I"m just holding out for a bit more amber but they are about 20% now and even if they catch a bit of pollen they wont have time to do anything with it in the 3-5 days remaining...

Peace!:cool:

man. i step out for two minutes. two minutes, i say, and come back to find this fine mess.:eek: ... (sounds like my father, me 13 years old)...:rolleyes: ...

what baffles me is you knew it was throwing last round? did you think it was a fluke?

you know as well as i do you ain't gonna sit there stewing on this for the next 4 weeks, knowing well enough you got a room full of fellas' waiting to gank your girls sitting in the next room...

what are you thinking bro?

i would slap 'em down, and hash 'em up now... clean the room with lotsa misting, and a bleach mix bath...then get it on with that BA Deep Chunk, the LUI's, and get some 'o that Green Crack cranked up...

don't be fall'in in no deep crack bro.:hubba: :cool: ...i know. it really bites man. now suck it up, and whack 'em...i'd get 'em quick if it was me. there would'nt be a second thought...

ok. it's 6:10 in the morning here, and i've already smoked two bowls of regs, so take what i say with a grain of salt...i'm really sorry this went down on ya like this bro. i know how psyched you are 'bout this thing...but you even said 'this is only a test'. right?...

run the good stuff...did you see this KULT at 6 weeks? wooooo-woo. shes a looker...go take a look. then go look at Q's Deep Chunk.:D :hubba: . that outta do it for ya...

Haha! Irish bro, wassup? Yeah man, kinda figured the last time was all me so she would be safe to run again. Guess that just wasn't gonna be the deal. Last time it was an explosion of balls. This time was just a couple and I think I got them all on time.... As far as pulling it now? I think I have gotten all the nanners that popped, and I will be at 56 days on the Friday 18th. 56 is late enough for her to be harvested... This is gonna be some killer stash (albiet possibly seeded) and it's close enough that what can I do?:confused2: I'm already there.

I hear what you saying bro, but after having to cut her out of the group last time, I have been so looking forward to smoking this I just can't bring myself to do it again. I would rather be super high and deal with the stupid clean up then be sober dealing with the stupid clean up, ya know?

'Sides Irish, I don't wanna be the only dude on here with NO Bubba Kush this Christmas!!!:hubba:

ok then. with that outta the way bro, it's time to take it to day 56...had to see how bad you wanted it. lol...i hear ya. i hear ya...

so , how is the new ss mix coming along? how often you give it a mix? do you do a flush with this mix? how long?...

holler...lol...:cool: ...

IRISH said:
how is the new ss mix coming along? how often you give it a mix? do you do a flush with this mix? how long?...

holler...lol...:cool: ...

The ss is the 9th wonder of the world bro! Well, my little world anyhow:p The new batch is already basically ready. The cook is done. It cures and it sits. And matures. And waits... Soon will be it's moment in the sun!;)

Seriously now, there will be no flush. There is no need. This mix is 100% organic which means no chemicals to flush. That also means no nutrient mix has been added. I have fed tap water, a little cal/mag and a little molasses for this entire grow. I am not sure, but I think I over did the ss this run. I don't think I needed half of what I used. I'll know more when I see the roots... But if it is true, then I have enough ss mixed right now to last me for like a year or something:D

i know this Nv.;) just gotta throw down a little preview for some just jumping in and checking out the mix...a reminder of sorts for us stoners that may not have read every page up til this point, ya know?...

not me bro. lol...i ain't missed a turn of the page...gotta pm with a huge favor...lol...

Ok, so we're closing in on the finish line here. I was thinking of pulling early on the 18th, but I have yet to shoot these girls properly with the camera, so I will hopefully get that taken care of some time this weekend. I can see she is starting to show a little purp on the edges.

Golly folks, I cannot even describe the dank smell coming from my closet right now. It is sooo different with the SS. Before she smelled like mediciney/coffee-ee/hashy dank. In SS she started off smelling like See's chocolate suckers (which I said was 'chocolate ice cream' before, but I think the suckers description matches more closely), then went into this chocolate/coffee/bubblegum and has now advanced into a sweet, slightly hashy but strong bubblegum with maybe just a hint of chocolate. The coffee seems to have taken a coffee break for a minute. I can't help but feel THIS is the way she is supposed to smell. This smell is her, unmasked and naked without nute mixes bathing her down. Not to say that it is not similar or familiar, just different. Very different.

Got a few pick for ya now. The first one I have named 'the club';)

2009_1211Dec130009.JPG

2009_1211Dec130017.JPG

them are some bright orange hairs man. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back