NV's SS CC Bubba Kush, final experiment- #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gmo said:
Be careful when you are trimming those buds. You don't wanna "poke your eye out". That is the only movie that can really get me in the Christmas spirit. I've watched it at least 15 times every year for as long as I can remember.

:rofl: A true American classic! I know just what you mean GMO! It's my daughters favorite movie of all time (remember last christmas, when I had the stupid pink bunny suit re-made for her?:rofl:) and she will seriously binge on it. We watched it at least once every day this last summer. Sheesh! I am surprised the disk isn't completely worn through already.

I swear my friend erik growing up looked exactly like that kid even the glasses!!! it made me trip. even sounded like him..

2Dog said:
I swear my friend erik growing up looked exactly like that kid even the glasses!!! it made me trip. even sounded like him..

Now that is funny!:D When I was in Cleveland we got to hang out at the Tower City mall where part of the movie was filmed.

What's up nv!

I should have known to come here and watch your grow

Looking good bro! :hubba:

Hey nv are those BK's in post 83? mine come no where close to those. Looking dank!

Qman said:
Hey nv are those BK's in post 83? mine come no where close to those. Looking dank!

Qman! Wassup? Good to see a partner on board man! Yeah, it's all Good Karma BK. I can't wait for it to finish! Q, being the only guy on the internet to try stuff out of my room, you know how dank this stuff is gonna be!:D How's the grow looking up there in Heaterville? The SS is rockin' it down.

So, it's no secret around here that I'll be running the DC in a little over a month... Throw up a pic will ya? Show us what were all down for:D

Right on bro, thanks for jumping in! What a great surprise for a Saturday morning! I am cutting up my new stuff this weekend and will have a batch for you too, shortly. C'mon down and take what you like! Yeah, and bring the RooR too:hubba:

nvthis said:
Throw up a pic will ya? Show us what were all down for:D

You don't mind if I throw a pic up of #3 on your thread? I will go pull her out and take a special pic of her...

nvthis said:
Qman! Wassup? Good to see a partner on board man! Yeah, it's all Good Karma BK. I can't wait for it to finish! Q, being the only guy on the internet to try stuff out of my room, you know how dank this stuff is gonna be

Same cut I have? look so different.

This BK is DANK, nv hooked me up fat awhile back, thanks again bro!

Same cut bro (I think I let mine go a while longer before the flip, so it's the same thing, only taller?):D

Here is our DC #3 at day 51

This one showed the most interest out of 7 females. nv started these, and passed them to me. This is the one that we are going to breed....

Deep Chunk#3 day 51-1.jpg

Deep Chunk#3 day 51-3.jpg

Deep Chunk#3 day 51-9.jpg

hey there Q man. dam nice work. that girl gave me a chill, and got me all excited at the same time.:D ...wow... that is rockin'...

hey now Nv.:ciao: ... don't you just love karma bro?;) ...did you find the time to work some more soil togeather over the weekend? cool. cool...

hooked up our woodstove, and doing the first test burn tonight. (getting burned myself also):bong2: ...

Hey Irish! How's it? Qman's tearing it up with the dc huh?:ccc: Hehe! It's just all the little things that gets me mind churnin' like butter!:D Man, I gotta tell ya, soo much happening all at once and then, all of a sudden, it all just comes into focus;)

Very nice NV and Q. That Deep Chunk looks very healthy Q. NV, you making me wish I was using the SS. Keep up the good work guys!

Damn nv is that a BK? wow! told ya' this SS in where it's at bro

Thanks IRISH, Chef and GMO for the kind words!

Latest posts

Back