outdoor/guerilla grow guides?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burningbush93

Reaction score
I have been searching the internet like crazy trying to find a good book on guerilla or even outdoor growing. I have been able to find a lot of short guides but all they only have the very simple basics/ common sense, and every good guide i do find wont let me pull it up. so if anyone has a copy of something or knows where i could find a good one for free on the internet i would really appriciate it and im sure there is a ton of others out there that would also find it usefull. any info would be very appriciated.

theres atleast one in the growing resources link ^^^ by member list search etc.

cant say if its anything revolutionary but worth checking out anyway see if theres anything new.

thanks for the reply i have looked over everything on the growing resources it is helpfull information for someone who doesnt know much at all but im trying to find a good in depth guide mainly to help with security which i think is the most important thing and its unfortunate that theres not much info out there. dont get me wrong there is a lot of growing info on the web but it all seems to cover the very basics and thats it. if anyone else is looking for something like this i have found a partial guide better than anything els i have found just send me a message and i will tell u where to find it( called guerilla growing trade secrets-it has something like 80 pages of a 400 page book for free) and if anyone else knows of a good guide for free or even really cheap on the internet i would apriciate any info you guys have.

Latest posts

Back