Hello all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Star.. Glad to see you like this place. must be a good site :bong:

The Star said:
Good to see you all here as well JG.Maybe we can all move beyond our collective pasts. Time will tell,eh?

Exactly.....business is business and what's happens in Vegas....stays in Vegas as far as I'm concerned. :bong:

It's actually quite liberating to be one of the crowd again.

Should be a good feeling to blend in again. I think ill enjoy it

Agreed Star....we all love the same thing and pretty much started out at the same site to get our feet wet and learn about growing. History is just that...the past. The future is always promising. :)
Happy Growing!
Peace~mermaid

^^^Word^^^ You guys are right, it does feel pretty good.

Lil Squirt said:
this site is really nice with lots of nice folks and growing info in the forums. It has most definitely GROWN since I first joined. That says alot ....also like the peaceful atmosphere you all have here at MP.
Thank you Lil Squirt! That is one of the nicest things I've ever seen said about this site!

The Mod's here also love it. That's why we accepted the position of Mod here. We try to make this site as comfortable as possible for everyone. There are so many different cultures and countries represented here, we try to make it so no one gets insulted or feels like they're being attacked, for any reason. Sometimes, that's more difficult than it sounds.

Thanks again for your kind words man! I'm smoking a big ole fatty for you!

yup i second that..... then again i'll use any excuse to roll a fatty,lol,only kidding lil squirt,nice and true comments!

WOW,just reading this thread from start to finish ,for me, is like trying to piece a jigsaw together lol,cos i am a GK-er who visits here and at times 420g,so it sure is weird to see or suss so many ppl from both those sites coming here now!

Oh well,the more knowledge the merrier and i guess one thing y'all can say is that 'we all learn from our mistakes ' so maybe things are different for y'all now,like refuggee says,for him its liberating to come here and i can SORT OF understand that(well fully really 'cept iv never been a mod or admin,lol),it certainly is weird seeing so many new but familiar faces thats for sure....but good ll the same.

ME PERSONALLY,IM LOVIN THIS SITE..... it aint quite my homepage yet but its sure up there with my top ten sites for sure,great info,great mod/admin team and great members...what more could a MJ forum ask for?Well lets fire one up in the spirit of 'auld lang syne and aw that'Peace:joint:

Sensi-Man said:
yup i second that..... then again i'll use any excuse to roll a fatty,lol,only kidding lil squirt,nice and true comments!

WOW,just reading this thread from start to finish ,for me, is like trying to piece a jigsaw together lol,cos i am a GK-er who visits here and at times 420g,so it sure is weird to see or suss so many ppl from both those sites coming here now!

Oh well,the more knowledge the merrier and i guess one thing y'all can say is that 'we all learn from our mistakes ' so maybe things are different for y'all now,like refuggee says,for him its liberating to come here and i can SORT OF understand that(well fully really 'cept iv never been a mod or admin,lol),it certainly is weird seeing so many new but familiar faces thats for sure....but good ll the same.

ME PERSONALLY,IM LOVIN THIS SITE..... it aint quite my homepage yet but its sure up there with my top ten sites for sure,great info,great mod/admin team and great members...what more could a MJ forum ask for?Well lets fire one up in the spirit of 'auld lang syne and aw that'Peace:joint:

Hear Hear!!, Sensi-Man.

Well said, my friend, well said.

Guess who i am Sensi :) and btw you found the avatar i was gonna find for you at 420gen

Hi Star! I'm still checking out the place. So far I like it!

SDC said:
Guess who i am Sensi :)

I'll give it a try:

S****D*C***
(Banned)

S****
(Moderator)

Alien Bait is obviously a gentleman,and a scholar.......

Give him the proze fold ;) MP.com is pretty cool. Ive been to a few other sites other that Gk and 420 and i didn't really like them. Here seems to be different tho. Different Vibe.

Well, well, well... A family reunion...:clap:

Latest posts

Back