High All! Been lurking/reading for a few months now Introduction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All,
Well it has been over ten years since my last grow which was covert outdoor style, it got robbed the night before harvest life got busy and fast forward to now. My buddy started like 75 and gave me 5 of his runts around the end of July, they already starting to bud and stressed from being root bound, although I battled spider mites I I made the best I could this year out of what I was given. I had a little greenhouse tent which kept them dry throughout the monsoon weather we have been having all summer, my location only gets direct sunlight for about 5 - 6 hours at best. Thinking of trying out a small indoor grow tent maybe...

Attachments

• 20231004_162623.jpg
    20231004_162623.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231004_162612.jpg
    20231004_162612.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231004_162252.jpg
    20231004_162252.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231004_163224.jpg
    20231004_163224.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Welcome. With the advances in LED lights and the lower costs, it's a great time to start indoor growing. I would recommend you grow in fabric pots no matter what your other choices are as far as lights and tents. They really are a key to happy plants.

welcome, get that tent up and running, seems like you have a good idea as to what you are doing...agreed, rippers suck a special kind of way...

Welcome to the Passion. Bummer about your last grow. I have good luck growing in a tent. Way better than outside yet I haven’t given up yet on growing outdoors. Are you in a legal state now?

Howdy. Someone stole my last grow, too. That was in the 1980's, when having plants was 'cultivation', and a felony.
I freaked out and never planted another seed 'til recently. Still in my garden diapers, so don't ask me. 🤪
Welcome aboard.

Howdy. Someone stole my last grow, too. That was in the 1980's, when having plants was 'cultivation', and a felony.
I freaked out and never planted another seed 'til recently. Still in my garden diapers, so don't ask me. 🤪
Welcome aboard.
Those dang sky gods in their flying machines I just bet

welcome, get that tent up and running, seems like you have a good idea as to what you are doing...agreed, rippers suck a special kind of way...
why one should pull out 8 of their teeth with the new "Nipex channel lock pliars"
German made and you really can get deep and get a good grip

I want to thank everyone for such a warm welcome, venturing into the indoor growing kinda intimidates me but at the same time seems like something as a perfectionist that I could obsess over and be successful at (with some guidance).

I have been thinking 3×3 will be what works most conveniently for my situation. I have been eyeing tents kinda like the looks of the ac infinity being 2000d seems tough, I want to build my own system with 6" exhaust, with a nice powerful effecient light for big dense buds. Now wondering how much wattage total $$$ I am looking at adding to my electric bill 😬 Going to start another post when I get ready to start purchasing my goodies.

Cheers, Beers & Spliffs.....
.....HH

Welcome to the Passion. Bummer about your last grow. I have good luck growing in a tent. Way better than outside yet I haven’t given up yet on growing outdoors. Are you in a legal state now?
Hi Sub
Yes the state I am in went legal this year, not sure but I believe technically it states 1 year after the first legal recreational sale is the exact wording... but... 6 mature plant total...

I want to thank everyone for such a warm welcome, venturing into the indoor growing kinda intimidates me but at the same time seems like something as a perfectionist that I could obsess over and be successful at (with some guidance).

I have been thinking 3×3 will be what works most conveniently for my situation. I have been eyeing tents kinda like the looks of the ac infinity being 2000d seems tough, I want to build my own system with 6" exhaust, with a nice powerful effecient light for big dense buds. Now wondering how much wattage total $$$ I am looking at adding to my electric bill 😬 Going to start another post when I get ready to start purchasing my goodies.

Cheers, Beers & Spliffs.....
.....HH
Hey Brother
I made an avatar if you like it
1696545698281.png

Latest posts

Back