High, from Mo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
our best friend for fighting the worms is Monterey Bt with Spinosad….that stuff is a godsend for ganja farmers
Yes I keep it on hand. I try not to spray anything I am going to consume. I had to use it that year. They were infested. I had time the buds weren't no where ready. If they are almost done with with mostly milky white trichomes I just cut her early. If I have a month or more to go, I go after them suckers. I flush for a full week and spray the entire plant with water the last week.

I am no longer growing at the moment, but when I was, I was dealing with p.m. on a regular basis. I learned that washing my flowers at harvest gave me clean buds with zero side effects… i’m starting to realize that more people are doing this than not nowadays…good housekeeping
Everybodies been talking about that. Is that really a thing>???

Hi, folks! By way of introduction, I'm an old fart that grew up on the Gulf Coast of Old Florida, where one could occasionally snag a Square Grouper when walking the beach. We relocated to my bride's hometown somewhat near to the current winner/runner up for 'most crime-ridden city in America' a tad over 24 years ago.

I was stationed on Oahu for two years, where the Premium Columbian Gold of the day was considered almost throwaway, compared to local products. I've smoked weed that was called Thai Stick, Maui Wowie, Kona Gold...and I might question those who say that weed of old does not compare to the new strains. Maybe it's just my age, but those days on Oahu were almost magical. :cool:

But I'm not a chemist and I don't know SQUAT about weed at this point (which is why I'm here).

I took my first toke at age 14, and I've been pretty much a lifelong 'felonious' user of the devil's lettuce since. I'm no longer a 'felon', at least at the state level, and I don't have a famous daddy to bail me out of trouble, so I'm still a bit on the more covert side of life as regards cannabis.

Missouri is medicinal and recreational now. A friend of mine gave me a bud from her medicinal stash early this year, and two tiny seeds popped out of it, so I decided "What the heck?" Went to Home Depot and bought a bag of Bonnie Harvest Select Raised Bed soil, put it in a roughly 5-gallon wooden barrel-style pot, and when my germinated seeds were big enough, I transplanted both of them into the big pot, side by side.

I've added zero nutrients, and I use only distilled water when I douse them. They get a mix of sunlight and LED light, but they're just in a pot. No grow room. When it's hella hot outside, they stay inside. When it's nice, I'll carry them outside. I'm retired and only work two days a week, so I can babysit them a bunch.

I'm here to maybe prep for next year, and for y'all to help me find the right path. We'll see how my first-ever plant does. I'm only interested in personal consumption, so my "farm" is gonna be tiny and nowhere near professional.

I'm willing to learn, and this forum seems to be pretty busy. Thanks for lettin' me in! Name's Bob.
Welcome Bob!

Yes I keep it on hand. I try not to spray anything I am going to consume. I had to use it that year. They were infested. I had time the buds weren't no where ready. If they are almost done with with mostly milky white trichomes I just cut her early. If I have a month or more to go, I go after them suckers. I flush for a full week and spray the entire plant with water the last week.
I grow indoors, and spray weekly in veg to control thrips! I never spray in flower.

I grow indoors, and spray weekly in veg to control thrips! I never spray in flower.
Really. I probably should not say this out loud, but I have never seen a thrip. Where do they come from? Outdoors or hop a ride in on some grow product. What do you spray them with.

When needed, I have pygannic on hand. Used it on nats, kind of weak....guess I could mix stronger, but I should have something on hand in case of a hardier bug spinosad?

Thought of something....did you guys know that the average person can own and operate a flame thrower. Holy cow. And, a little town about 20 minutes Away manufactured them. The one I saw was 400 bucks or so, and hangs on the front of your AR. mite heavy handed for indoor tenting, but say on Bigs size grow.

My area range dudes would have a cow! I can hardly think of any good reason why a guy should not have a flamethrower. And had not been forbidden!

Pop a tide pod, strap on the flamethrower. The next logical use would be on the front of your car right? But I digress/drift.

May have to take a ride at lunch tomorrow.
Bubba

Really. I probably should not say this out loud, but I have never seen a thrip. Where do they come from? Outdoors or hop a ride in on some grow product. What do you spray them with.

When needed, I have pygannic on hand. Used it on nats, kind of weak....guess I could mix stronger, but I should have something on hand in case of a hardier bug spinosad?

Thought of something....did you guys know that the average person can own and operate a flame thrower. Holy cow. And, a little town about 20 minutes Away manufactured them. The one I saw was 400 bucks or so, and hangs on the front of your AR. mite heavy handed for indoor tenting, but say on Bigs size grow.

My area range dudes would have a cow! I can hardly think of any good reason why a guy should not have a flamethrower. And had not been forbidden!

Pop a tide pod, strap on the flamethrower. The next logical use would be on the front of your car right? But I digress/drift.

Bubba
I catch mine with sticky balls

Bubba
Her ya' go, Bubba. All legally owned by Law Abiding Citizens.

Bubba
I think they'd be better mounted on the rear of the car. Give tailgaters something to think about.

I had a case of those once. It involved Kool Aid and chocolate and marshmallows and...well, nevermind. 😇
Thats the wrong kind but might work

Attachments

• IMG_1647.jpeg
    IMG_1647.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Hi, folks! By way of introduction, I'm an old fart that grew up on the Gulf Coast of Old Florida, where one could occasionally snag a Square Grouper when walking the beach. We relocated to my bride's hometown somewhat near to the current winner/runner up for 'most crime-ridden city in America' a tad over 24 years ago.

I was stationed on Oahu for two years, where the Premium Columbian Gold of the day was considered almost throwaway, compared to local products. I've smoked weed that was called Thai Stick, Maui Wowie, Kona Gold...and I might question those who say that weed of old does not compare to the new strains. Maybe it's just my age, but those days on Oahu were almost magical. :cool:

But I'm not a chemist and I don't know SQUAT about weed at this point (which is why I'm here).

I took my first toke at age 14, and I've been pretty much a lifelong 'felonious' user of the devil's lettuce since. I'm no longer a 'felon', at least at the state level, and I don't have a famous daddy to bail me out of trouble, so I'm still a bit on the more covert side of life as regards cannabis.

Missouri is medicinal and recreational now. A friend of mine gave me a bud from her medicinal stash early this year, and two tiny seeds popped out of it, so I decided "What the heck?" Went to Home Depot and bought a bag of Bonnie Harvest Select Raised Bed soil, put it in a roughly 5-gallon wooden barrel-style pot, and when my germinated seeds were big enough, I transplanted both of them into the big pot, side by side.

I've added zero nutrients, and I use only distilled water when I douse them. They get a mix of sunlight and LED light, but they're just in a pot. No grow room. When it's hella hot outside, they stay inside. When it's nice, I'll carry them outside. I'm retired and only work two days a week, so I can babysit them a bunch.

I'm here to maybe prep for next year, and for y'all to help me find the right path. We'll see how my first-ever plant does. I'm only interested in personal consumption, so my "farm" is gonna be tiny and nowhere near professional.

I'm willing to learn, and this forum seems to be pretty busy. Thanks for lettin' me in! Name's Bob.
Yeah here in Washington State It legal for medical and recreational also. I had grown weed since i was a youngster. I have pictures of me and my then 4 year old and 2 years old sitting by me as I trimmed them. My wife makes me get a license now days for medical. I have to pay about $100 a year. This tear I ended up with 13 plants and I really didn't plan to have so many. But I was still legal. I don't smoke anymore but make CBD products. It's great for pane. I love to grow the stuff.

Yeah here in Washington State It legal for medical and recreational also. I had grown weed since i was a youngster. I have pictures of me and my then 4 year old and 2 years old sitting by me as I trimmed them. My wife makes me get a license now days for medical. I have to pay about $100 a year. This tear I ended up with 13 plants and I really didn't plan to have so many. But I was still legal. I don't smoke anymore but make CBD products. It's great for pane. I love to grow the stuff.

are you near Seattle?

Latest posts

Back