Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up some Sunshine 4 mix & some 5gal fabric pots.
Going to drop some Papaya beans..

Oh yea, I love my aerocloner, I stuck my head in a few mins ago and the all were standing so tall and happy, now if they will throw roots then I'm gonna be happy.

They'll root as long as the solution temp doesn't hit 80 !- first sign will be a sandpaper look to the stem below the foam collar ! Then rough white bumps!--U using tap water?-

Woo hoo on the papaya, Cane. Good evening ya'll. Lazy day here at the ranch. Just stopped in to say hey.

Hey Rose !--Lazy day at the beach too --Low 50s and rain off and on all day !--I got a nice nap !--I guess I'm gonna have to get some Papaya seed!--Word from management! --I just grow the stuff!-- Kraven --snake a bubbler line thru one of the foam collars !---It doesn't disolve in the water but provides air exchange inside the bucket !--I clone in my veg solution!--They don't care !--My tap water has a pH of about 8. I just feel like it would shock a plant going from there to the 5.6-6.4 pH in my grow boxes!

Keep them as dry as possible Kraven. not sure how yours is setup but my silly PVC pipe with holes on a pump setup works best if the stems are as far away from the splash as possible.

:48:

Hey Joe !--What up ?-- I use a 396 gph pump glued to a ceramic tile to keep it stable and a square figure 8 PVC spray manifold with micro sprayers every 4 inches or so !--The pump I use has a filter that can be removed and cleaned !--I use these big black boxes with a yellow checkerboard tops almost laid out for drilling with a 2 inch doorknob drill! I run nothing but aero from fresh cut to harvest !-- Been running my Widow for about 2-1/2 years this way !--

Keef your management is pretty smart. I really like papaya, i am partaking in some as i type..It is like s l o w m o t i o n. Just slows the world down.

I have the cutest mini grow. 4 clones in one gallon pots under led. miniature i tell ya. They will be ready in January, maybe get an ounce out of each one? Maybe not.. It is 22 degrees here and about 65 in the shed.. kinda chili for the little girls.

I see you down there nes. How is it going? When is your test?

Rose, You say that 65 is cool what would be the optimum temp you would shoot for?
Trying to get the space dialed in. Going to run 24/7 veg.. Sounds like a fun Little grow you got going..

I used to run veg 24/7 but I couldn't see much different so I run 18/6 !--Rose asked me one time where was my big plants!--I veg a fresh cut up to about 8 inches and back to bloom !--I feel like I have a nursery/cloning station and bloom--I got plan lots of little plants one day becomes a bunch of big plants !--I won't have a much room as Umbra's garage but I get that spare bedroom for bloom my present bloom becomes veg! -- I can crank out about 100 clones at a time !--Just waiting for them blow the whistle and I unleash my girls!

I think we need a little pole 24/7 vs 18/6 ??? I'm sure there is a thread out there..
Keef, Sounds like you need that spare bedroom up & running..

Soon Cane !-- New bunch to bloom every 2 weeks after about 2 months they start coming out of bloom!--U know U can set your buckets on a warming mat !- Umbra say a 10 degree change between day and night will bring out any color the plant might have !--Make pretty weed!--Anyone ever by from any of those pick and mix seed places ?--

My friend came over today. Spent a few hours riding and working on the track. Got some really good plans, shovel time fixin to start! By summer time I'll have a nice set up.

Breaking out the percolator bong. Bout to get high

I hear that in the free world a rooted clone has value !-- I'm counting on that !--I should only need about 25 -30 plants every two weeks! -Gonna round up a few more varieties and see what I got in the seed I just bred!- I know most people would keeps mothers and harvest cuts from her!--My original ants is long gone but lives on thru cuts from cuts from cuts!--I don't have the room for 6-8 mothers!--long as I got one cut I can make many as I need!-- Now I also keep a male in veg.-- Just in case I need seed!--apparently they have value too !--Cane say set up the bedroom for bloom!--$250 a box --$500 per square yard !-- I don't want to tie up that much money until it is closer to the time I can recover that Investment-There is also the cost of a desk top Super Critical Hash Oil extraction machine for a or $3,500 and a few smaller items and my E-cig juice factory will be ready to open for business !-- They make an e-cig liquid that is 25% THC mine will have 30%-- What ever the market standard is I'll make mine stronger!-- Then Comes my Tetra juice ! Got me salivating --Somebody open the chute and let's get this rodeo started !

Keep them as dry as possible Kraven. not sure how yours is setup but my silly PVC pipe with holes on a pump setup works best if the stems are as far away from the splash as possible.

:48:

thanks for the advice Joe.......here is the video for the cloner I got, they still look really really happy this am, so I'm stoked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHjwMH5336U

was like 49.99 plus shipping and I love it so far.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Ok coffee and a big bowl of the well cured Critical Kush to kick off the day.....good morning all....I'm really glad to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back