Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning giggy, the darn CK is woopin me, may go back to bed....it has gotten significantly more smooth and potent....wow.

Prussian Blue,sure taste great... Love the Blues....
:48:

Kraven, The bed don't sound bad, thing is, Got my 6 hrs. seems like that's all I get, then it is just monkey mind, so gotta git up..

yea I'm back off to bed, didn't sleep all that well, and the CK has been moved to a night time smoke only....I feel warm, limp and really sleepy....what a wonderful narcotic like high.

Morning O.F.C.!--Smoking ?? Whatever was in the pipe when I went to bed!--Another hit or 2 -I be alright ! 47 and nasty this morning !

Morning Keef, Bozzo, Nite Kraven,
continue on please :48:

I hear that in the free world a rooted clone has value !-- I'm counting on that !--I should only need about 25 -30 plants every two weeks! -Gonna round up a few more varieties and see what I got in the seed I just bred!- I know most people would keeps mothers and harvest cuts from her!--My original ants is long gone but lives on thru cuts from cuts from cuts!--I don't have the room for 6-8 mothers!--long as I got one cut I can make many as I need!-- Now I also keep a male in veg.-- Just in case I need seed!--apparently they have value too !--Cane say set up the bedroom for bloom!--$250 a box --$500 per square yard !-- I don't want to tie up that much money until it is closer to the time I can recover that Investment-There is also the cost of a desk top Super Critical Hash Oil extraction machine for a or $3,500 and a few smaller items and my E-cig juice factory will be ready to open for business !-- They make an e-cig liquid that is 25% THC mine will have 30%-- What ever the market standard is I'll make mine stronger!-- Then Comes my Tetra juice ! Got me salivating --Somebody open the chute and let's get this rodeo started !
Your gonna be waiting along time ifen your waiting on Texas to go Legal Bro. Dreams are good,,,but reality can be a *****.

good morning all! You guys are smoking some nice things up in here..blue dream? yum Ck, putting Kraven back to bed..
It has been a week today since our dog died. I think i may be ok now.. maybe.

Cane, 70 degrees would be better then 65.

The veg 24 hour debate? I have opinions. Shocking I know.

Cannabis is one of the only flowers i know that actually grow 24 hours a day under light. As you know it is a high energy plant. I always veg 24 hours. But had a really pretty begonia in the veg and she bout died from it..Had to move her so she had dark.
If i want to veg slow and expect more stretch i will veg 18/6. But that is for moms mostly. 24 hours a day is the way to veg in my not so humble opinion.

Keef, i remember asking you that, i hope i didn't offend you.
Hi WH. Cane, Kraven, bozzo.

Kraven -Something was bothering me !--U said U cloning in R/O water?-- Mane they ain't no Cal/Mag at all in that water and soon as they pop a root they gonna start going into Cal/Mag deficiency! --If U got no cal/mag add some tap water to the bucket and pH back where U want !--tap water will have cal/mag-! Love my Reverse Osmosis filter ---Comes out at 6 parts per million -- My tap water --After filtering has 300 ppms--No way to know what was in it--With my R/O water I was able to use one third the nutes I used before the R/O !-- My R/O nute formula is 5 cc. Cal/Mag --5 cc. Hydroguard --3cc.Grow or Bloom Nute concentrate--4 drops of pH Up per gallon of R/O water and it come out to about a pH 6.0 ! Works for me !

Morning Rose !--Nope didn 't offend me a bit !-- I choose to grow this way !-- It might just be this Widow but 24/7 and she will stretch !--There are probably some much easier varieties to grow this way !-- 65% sativa !--She wants to be outside !--U look funny at one of Umbra's Bunch at they will pop a root !-- The T.E. a little slower but she learning!-- Yo Hopper -U right Texas will never roll over but the end of national prohibition be coming and that be a fact Jack !

got to watch out for too much cal mag. I use cogo's formula that is has all the trace minerals included. But this summer I saw that bottle of cal mag sitting there. I figured what the heck ,give them something extra. It killed one Holland's hope and tried to kill the rest. I flushed them all and the rest survived. But I tossed the cal mag into the garbage. you can get too much for sure. The veins in the leaves turn yellow. That's why I love cogo's . It's got everything needed for good plants. It auto ph's the water also.

Yep Bozzo !-- The ONLY time U should add cal/mag is in R/O water !-- There's usually plenty in water or soil!--Seems I have to learn the hard way !-- Bozzo I been thinking about Cogos but I buy my concentrates by the gallon !--When I use up what I got I'm might get some Cogos !

Morning Rose !--Nope didn 't offend me a bit !-- I choose to grow this way !-- It might just be this Widow but 24/7 and she will stretch !--There are probably some much easier varieties to grow this way !-- 65% sativa !--She wants to be outside !--U look funny at one of Umbra's Bunch at they will pop a root !-- The T.E. a little slower but she learning!-- Yo Hopper -U right Texas will never roll over but the end of national prohibition be coming and that be a fact Jack !

How???? Congress has to pass a Bill. :rofl:

Good Morning OFC. Cold but sunny today. Still transplanting. Smoking something my son brought back with him from trimming.

Smokin' & jokin', time for another cup of coffee. Just a lazy, cold Sunday morning on my little Island paradise.

Good morning DD. I will join you for more coffee. and a bit of am hash. I got stuff to do.
Nice to see you.

Has rained for 3 days. Very gloomy. This Purple Mango kicks ***. :48:

It's sunny and 75 here. About to get my butt outside for the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back