Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, I like the T5s for sure,my space is 4'3" so 4 footers would be tight. Going to go with the MH,HPS for this grow.A plus, I could use the heat this winter. Will be looking for some that will fit in the future..

Yak shoot lets smoke...:48:

We smoking Cane ?-- Got some Papaya , Bubblicious, and Aurora Indica coming think there was something else!-- I was high !--

I have little 2.5 footers too. I have them all over the house but i have been doing this a little while now. I haven' t had to buy a light in over a year or two. The worst thing i did was put in a beautiful new bathroom and now it sometimes looks like a potting shed.

Yo, Keef been shopping, Sounds Like a nice order Bubblicious ?? bubble gum??

Keef We smokin & We high...
Rose I am sure that I will be gittin me some of those,, This hobby could get addicting, I am already threatening taking over the spare bed & bath ;)

Too late Cane ! -- U hooked!--Yep!-- she say bubble gum so I grow it!--I wonder where Hippie 420 been ?--

Pure Power Plant was the other variety !--Giggy !--I said I'd find your piney flavor !-- I think I did !-- Hey Rose just be the best Rose U can be !

Hippie :confused2:
Think I'll have another smoke and wake up the wife to go to bed..

Keef, I have papaya and I'm currently growing bubblicious from nirvana. Got one that has a pleasant peach aroma.

Morning O.F.C. !--Hello!--Is anybody in there?-- Just smile if U can hear me !---

What up Cane ?-- Up early to get the wife off to the first day of her new job !-- Done messed around and got comfortably numb !-- I'm excited about the seed !--even the children of Trips seed !--Trips --Came out the ground making 3 leaves at a time instead of 2!-- I looked up trifoliate which let me to tetraploid MJ--- I'm hoping for a 3 leaf female from him !-- Then I'll breed it back to Trips and breed for the trait!-

morning everybody, happy rainy monday morning. let's see if i remember what to do again. after all i stayed stoned with the ol lady and different family members. it was so great to spend thanksgiving with my family for the first time in 30 years. my grandson got his first deer, doe but it had nubs. he was on his last hunt and my brother told him ok you hunted for horns now you got to go for meat. the deer in south texas are on the smaller side but they do have big racks. he also got the blood face as that is what my family does with the first kill. the ride was killer right at 17 hours but i'd do it again. yall have a great day and i'll check back in later. peace

Kraven how U doing ? Are U sleeping ?-- D.D. gonna be late on her first day at her new job !-- What kind of lights U run Kraven? My LEDS have a switch for veg and one for bloom !--Trying to figure out if I should run the veg and bloom for the whole cycle !--Right now I run both during veg and the first 2 weeks of bloom!-- Then switch the whitish veg light off and only run the reddish bloom light for the rest of the bloom cycle! Seems like more light more better thinking about running both on for the whole next cycle !-- I use to run those Grow Lux 4 ft grow tubes -- Much hotter than my LEDs!-- Even the CFLs were too hot for me !

I'm running 600w HPS for flower and 400w MH for veg. Have not switched over to LED tech yet, but when I do I'm interested in the BML Spydr 600. It is a hot rod and will give me the the same penetration as my HPS but with the added terrapin benefits of an LED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back