Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sleeping well bro, headed out to my first PTSD counseling session at 12:30, then its drag my sorry arse around and get a job.

My job is to prepare for the end of prohibition so she can stop working!--I might be krippled and crazy but U know what ?-- I got this !!-- I could do it now but she don't want to have to come get me out of jail again !--

I wanted U guys to get to know her before I introduced her !-- Mane U guys musta rode the short bus to school ! ---- D.D. is my wife the Mighty RWS herself ! I thought I was gonna bust gut when she showed up on the O.F.C. and I accused her of being Po-Po !!--Good times !!

Keef, D.D. Is What??? You are something else...
Kraven I hear ya! I was up @ 0300 *** did finally pass out for a bit.. Hope that you have a good meeting...

Keef, I'll admit I had my suspicions about you and DD. She rolled in here like she already knew everyone.

Is there anybody home? Knock if you can here me..

Good luck on your first day DD/RWS... I know you got this.

Kraven. so glad you are doing the work. proud of you my eson.

Smoking some purple haze this morning. happy to see you all.

OH KRAVEN, i love your post up there. I heard a man say something like we put chemicals on our food and feed the animals chemicals and then we eat the chemicals and then when we are sick we need chemicals to cure us. That was a lousy translation, but i can't find the original quote.

Yep Cane that be my wife!-- While I'm confessing!-- I have 6 Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series LEDS !!--I run 2 in the nursery /veg. and 4 in bloom!-- I've got 2 empty boxes and 2 LEDs waiting for something to get big enough to move to bloom !-- I learned aero by coping an aero cloner and making it my own !- I had leaky boxes --I had microsprayers getting plugged up all the time !!--I conquered one problem at a time!--Now I own aero!!--LEDs --Same thing --Went thru three different brands of LEDS before finding these!-Don't know if he meant to but Kraven nailed it about 600 watts per meter!-- I could not run any other kind of lights and do what I do !--It's a weed !-it's hard to kill !--Kraven U got a timer on that cloner ?-- 15 on --15 off --with a cheap timer !-Let them cut get a little air between showers ! Got to get up and do the pharming!-- Water pharm got to keep on top of the pH! I'm thru confessing!-

Dogs of War !--Song haunted me for decades !--and Robin Trower's-- Bridge of Sighs!-- Been a long time crossing that bridge of sighs!--

I'm running 600w HPS for flower and 400w MH for veg. Have not switched over to LED tech yet, but when I do I'm interested in the BML Spydr 600. It is a hot rod and will give me the the same penetration as my HPS but with the added terrapin benefits of an LED.

Kraven, Going to run 600w Mh veg. hps flower. Should I turn my ballast down to 75% to Veg?

Good Morning OFC. Keef, I"m not surprised by the DD/RWS revelation, not sure why. lol. I am not surprised by the food awareness connection either. Where I am living is very much connected to the food supply and land use. There are more roadside stands than there are grocery stores here. You can see the plants still in the ground and how they are grown. And the beef you can watch them butcher. It really is like the wild West.

They gonna veg just fine under the 600w, I have a friend that cooks both sides on 1k and his veg is no more spectacular than my 400MH....he just gets to keep his light 3-4 feet away, I have to keep mine 18-24" to get the results I want. So I'm betting about 2-2 1/2 feet would be a good distance on the 600w MH....they really gonna like it mahn.

Thank you Rose, I thought about that when I first saw it.....so wife just told her boss to go effe himself....this no job situation just got twice as bad...and around Christmas too. There is more to the story and I support her totally in her decision...heck she called me every day at lunch since she got the job crying....and my wife is not one to cry. Called my PTSD counselor and told her whats up...she kindly rescheduled. As bad as I hate it, I may have to convert some financial instruments that were not ready...and I hate big losses.....either way, we will be OK....just the pucker factor hit a solid 8 now (if you need to know what the pucker factor is please send me pm) :p

If power and heat weren't a problem I'd use them too Kraven !-- They do U right ! Seen the pics !-- Morning Umbra !--Listen if U guys want to get a hoe and work the land I'll be in the shade!--Did my time in a garden!---- I grow weed !-- And --

Hiya, kids. Back in the world of the living (I think). One of the little lepers my brother calls his grandkids gave me a cold worthy of the grave. Felt like excrement Saturday. Spent Sunday in bed, freezing and sweating. No TV, no phone, no computer, just two forays to the john. No food in the last 48. Think it's better. Ever seen green lung butter?

Green ain't good. Gets that sick taste to it. Can't describe it, nor do I want to. Just sick.
Glad to see you hippie. Hope you start feeling better soon. I've been fortunate, haven't caught a sickness yet this year.

Wow Hippie,The little**** Cough it up Bro, git some food in ya.. We was worried about Ya.
Umbra, it is nice to eat local, sounds like a good area. We visited the area around the lost coast,it reminded me of the wild west, Beautiful Country ...

Geez Hippie, get well sooner please. That sounds horrible.

This is the wild west ya'll.

Crap Kraven...not been a good year for ya, like you didn't know that. I am on your side! It will change soon I hope.

They gonna veg just fine under the 600w, I have a friend that cooks both sides on 1k and his veg is no more spectacular than my 400MH....he just gets to keep his light 3-4 feet away, I have to keep mine 18-24" to get the results I want. So I'm betting about 2-2 1/2 feet would be a good distance on the 600w MH....they really gonna like it mahn.

Thanks Bro. Trying to cover some of my bases, will start out couple feet and :watchplant: The beans are in the soil...

Thanks Joe!-I need to get out more !--That Longhaired Leaping Knome Lives !--Hippie take care Cuz !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back