first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'lldo scrog:farm: down the road after I have done a few grows:dancing:

this will b the last pic of the grow:watchplant: for the third week 100_1697.JPG,, n they r still lookn awesome:icon_smile:

Attachments

• 100_1698.JPG
    100_1698.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 51
Plants are still lookin beast lol! Looks like your about to run out of space though, you gonna be moving them into your bigger space you told me about? When you gonna flip them to 12/12? I think I'm probably going to flip mine in about 2 weeks! Can't wait!

Green Mojo!
Time to get stoned!

after the first week of december, i'll start the flower cycles, n into bigger grow area

I'm still waiting for alternating nodes. Hopefully I'll being able to flower in December also. Probably wont be ready until the end of the month though.

here's pic's of my babies , their 4 th week, they will b going to their Grow room next week this Cheese Wreck100_1701.JPG n the next is Prozac,100_1702.JPG the Prozac is a little shorter then the cheese wreck

here's a coupole pic's of the New Grow Room100_1703.JPG100_1704.JPG,, if ya notice, in the upper lerft hand corner,, U see a set of outlets, n timer,, one side is straight flow of current, while the other side, is controled by the timer.

peace n good will to my brothers of MP

Yeah lol me and you got the same surge protector.
Anyway just stopping by to bump your sexy ladies back up to the top.
You in your new space yet?

You move into your new space yet?

hello all,, been in the hospital, n will b here off n on. but here is a up to date
pic of my babies. they r in their 4 th week n i'm start to brace them with bamboo sticks
100_1718.JPG
100_1719.JPG

hope that everyone is enjoyin the Happy New Year

Hey Brother, hope all is well with health. I suffer with cronic back pain from 5 back surgeries, so I feel for you. The kids look like they are doing well but look a little dry and thirsty :)

had a heart attack. while I have been in the hospital,, a friend has been taken care of my babies.. he's use a large LED Grow light n CFL's on the sides.
lets just say i'm lucky to b a;ive

Sorry to hear about your troubles Lovbn Glad your babies were taking care of and you'll have meds to enjoy

Latest posts

Back