Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose -- No Doubt about why U called this Purple Haze !-- Magnificent plant !--

I sure hope you get a stable pheno Keef. I absolutely loved that smoke. Is she pretty?

I have 9 strains in veg, with a few seeds left to hunt through and i still have the itch!! what is wrong with me!?

i have the same thing.. I am not sure what to name this seed *****/strain junkie thing a lot of us have, lets think of a positive name YD.

DNA owns another seed company as well and it is listed under their name. Reserva Privada. They also have a separate partner that sells their seeds under the Crockett Family Farms. Attitude has them both in stock.
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/crockett-family-farms-seeds-crocketts-tangie/prod_5303.html
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/reserva-privada-seeds-tangie/prod_4296.html

And this is why we all call you the man thank you so much hope you're having a good day my friend

Afternoon OFC

YD doing good over here. It's in the 70's, sunny with a nice crisp air. Wearing short, tee shirt, and my flip flops. Just love my flip flops.

I just got the two plants going and I can't wait to pop more beans. Hopefully I'll get that grow room up and going this year. Keef, I'm thinking of using that spray rubber for the floor. Do you think I should rip the carpet up first or spray right on top of it?

Time to make another pot of coffee and a bowl will do it.

I have it too !-- I don't know what to call it but we have a drive to chase strains !- If I could never lay hands on another variety -- I'd been just fine but I can't help it !--- I'm like Dog I got more than 2 in veg. !-- I do like isolating a girl from a new variety ! -- I got several varieties yet to sex !-- I got high hopes for that BPU-x- GDP !--
Rose the Purple Haze is small I sexed it took some clones and let the little thing run !-- It's kinda what I do with a new variety !-- Find my girl --clone her and let the seed plant finish in bloom !-- It won't be much but it tells me how long she runs and a tasty taste of what I got !-- Later I can run a whole box of then !

Ness I don't think I would put that on carpet !-- U could just go down to bare floor and paint it or something !

Ness why don't u U just put a sheet of plastic on the floor and put your grow pots on top of it !

Keef that sound like a plan. I'm going to have them up off the floor though. I'm still going to have the bathroom going for seedlings and veg. O:K, I need my pipe.

So how come all the bud of the month entries are from the OFC CLUB? Looking good guys. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Looking dreamy, Keef.

I got all kinds of stuff going on in my head. It drives me crazy. I can't seem to quit.

I'm going to go check out this Bud of the Month out. Have a High Day. :bong2:

:confused2: Well looks like two plants per bin side-by-side is too much so I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board

Space is getting tight and if I had four of those little midget greenhouse seed white widow's in there I'd be OK but she is Cute speaking of greenhouse seeds I heard Franco has passed yesterday

0e807d7050658f5c776ea78cf7e2857b.jpg

Not exactly the best picture

Evening OFC

Keef it came today.
Time to start them beans.
oh wait it almost 420.

Good deal Hippy !--I was hoping U would get them soon !--
Weather has my face hurting !-- Life has my mind hurting !-- Just trying to make it one day at a time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back