Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang in there keef.

Good luck with the new grow woodh.

Just saying frying onions helps everything..

Just a little stumble Rose !-- We'll have it straightened out soon !--

So what U gonna plant Hippy ?

BPU X BB and BPU x Bubblicous Saving the GDP X BPU till next run. Still waiting on Misty Kush. Put 2 ak 48 seed in both popped. hoping for male and female. And 2 free seed one popped so far.

Hippy U see what Bud is doing with them -- There's good genetics in there they'll do U right !-- I had already marked the bottle but Umbra wants to call that BPU-X-B.B. --B.B. King ! -- Grow them big and strong and they will take care of the potentcy !-- I'm smoking some right now !--She been good to me !-- Bud is the only one growing that Bubblicious cross --U might find something nice !--

BB King it is. Mrs WH is excited about one parent of BPU is Blackberry Kush.
Good Night OFC Gotta go to work Tomorrow.

Hippy tell Mrs. WH she gonna like this !-- Mom is wonderful blueberry !--There may be some variation maybe blueberry muffins ? -- We working on a BlackBerry !---Some of us looking for different things !-- Giggy wants a strong pine ! --Kraven always got top secret stuff going !- Umbra breeding a sweet lemon !
I just want it all and I want it now !-- That thing called patience ? ---Mine's broke !--

Good evening all Thanks Keith yeah they are getting big I'm just ecstatic that deep chunk is put on some serious weight and the smell and taste of her is amazing I just love it has anyone else on here growing the White cookie or know anything about it i'm going to pick up some of them and some sour diesel seeds

Hippy tell Mrs. WH she gonna like this !-- Mom is wonderful blueberry !--There may be some variation maybe blueberry muffins ? -- We working on a BlackBerry !---Some of us looking for different things !-- Giggy wants a strong pine ! --Kraven always got top secret stuff going !- Umbra breeding a sweet lemon !
I just want it all and I want it now !-- That thing called patience ? ---Mine's broke !--

Patients I think I forgot to show up the day they were giving that out Hahaha :48:

Keef you got to try to help me find some gorilla glue and some papaya or mango would be nice as well

Bud do U know about seedfinder.com ? -- They got about 9,000 varieties listed and where to find them !-- Ugh ! My mind hurts !

Bud do U know about seedfinder.com ? -- They got about 9,000 varieties listed and where to find them !-- Ugh ! My mind hurts !

Yeah I've heard of it I just don't know which ones would be good ones to pick because there's so many genetics out there that aren't even close to what they're called

Pretty quiet in here this morning hope everyone is off to a good start :48:

Morning Bud !-- I been working on the Wake and Bake by myself !

Looks like I'm going to have to catch up then off to pick up the new white cookies and some sour diesel seeds :48:

Nirvana sells papaya budlight.

Good morning all.
A toasty 5 degrees with a north wind blowing..

None of the gg3's have popped, i tried 6 bummer... oh well i have more than enough plants started.
Keef, good news schumer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back