Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud got the strain chasing disease too !-- I was sexing that single Wonder Berry and it's male --Instead of killing it I let it go till was almost ready to open flowers and took him back to veg to get him away from my girls !-- I think he gonna open some flowers anyway !-- I might as well collect some pollen !

Morning Rose !-- I have fought my little GG#4 to a standstill - I still haven't got a piece into bloom !-- I think first time I bloom her I'm breeding her !-- Get some seed and try to find something nice !-- I think it's in the 60's --- I been working on the grow -- One was leaking !-- Pain in my a** !-- I have a design flaw in my system !-- I find a fix !--

Afternoon OFC
Pulled a little comp time at work, Came home after 5 hours work.
High before noon on a work day.
Think I am getting this SCD thing myself.

What up Hippy ? --
Rose I'm glad U told Bud where to get some Papaya !-- I bought mine there but lost them in the bug wars but I couldn't remember !-- Someone ask about a strain I point to the west coast !-- They the ones free enough to do this legally !-- Texas got some bills to fix that MMJ Law and they be in session soon! -- I got at least a dozen varieties and all I have to veg them longer !-- They best not ever give me some wiggle room !- I need a high CBD and I bout got what I need !-- I've bought seed from several place but U know what ? --My best stuff come right out the O.F.C. !--

I am going to go look now keef and see if we have seeds... may be too soon but the hairs should be dark...

We'll get over this little bump and things will level out again !-- I need to get back to my Zombie Juice soon !
There's a legendary tetraploid B.B. in that bag of seed somewhere !-- I will have it !--

I have not bought high quality seeds, but the stuff forum members have set me up with is by far a higher quality smoke. Weatherman calling for some snow friday or Saturday. Even ole Dixieland gets a dusting every now and then

Stay warm Dog !- We gonna get chilly but not that cold !--- I got my little brother coming over in about a week --- I don't think he ever seen anything like this but I got some problems to fix before I open that whole room up to bloom !-- There's just no one else I can trust on this !-- Might blow his mind for a minute but he'll
Help me figure this out !-- Then it mght be time to kick it off ?--

Afternoon OFC. Wake and Bake. It's about the high 60's out and a west wind blowing. Good Drying day for cloths to dry on the line. I got to load out.

Rose, I'm going to miss growing outside. Right, now, my growing skills are not up to par. My time is coming. I'm learning. I'm excited to get this show on the road.

I got to say, I'm still having problems with uploading pictures. I know it is me, my brain just doesn't work right and I know nothing about working this picture stuff. Got to get with my daughter, she will help, she did before. It's got to wait until her twin boys go to sleep they are a hand fill.

Time for a hit. :bong2:

Glad your brother is coming Keef. we have seeds!!!! Woo hoo, i don't know if there are a lot or not.. here is what leafly says about Harley tsu:
Harle-Tsu, bred by the Southern Humboldt Seed Collective, is a high-CBD hybrid cross between Harlequin and Sour Tsunami. With a CBD content 20 times higher than its THC content, Harle-Tsu brings relief to pain and inflammation without psychoactivity. Harle-Tsu seeds have a 75% chance of expressing its high-CBD characteristics, and indoor plants will finish flowering in 8 weeks.

Hi Ness. I see you down there.

Beautiful Picture Keef just love that purple.

Kraven, you, got picture of the month that is great it sure looking good up there.:farm:

Rose that sounds like good medicine to me..
Going to swap a few propane tanks today, down south its not the snow that causes problems, its ice buildup. our power line right-of-ways are too close, every so often se get ice and then limbs snap and we loose power. going to make sure we are able to heat the house, I been wanting to get a generator, but i don't have the funds to buy what i want yet.

Stay warm Dog !-- I ran a lamp, radio and fan off my car battery thru a DC/AC inverter for 2 weeks in the aftermath of Katrina !-- Inverter is a good thing to have !-- We had 2 cars so if I run one down I jump it off the other one and let it charge up while I used the other car !-- We had light when no one else did !

Hi, Rose, I sure wish, I could grow outside. Just, can't, do it. Rose, I believe, I'm only going to have one plant growing this time around. What, I did is rush to much and I didn't do thing the right way. Like over watering. But, I sure enjoy growing at a fine age 63. I need a rocking chair. Just need to rock out in the back yard smoking a joke or two. :48:

Ness I call that being in the trenches! --We do what others talk about !-- We grow --We make mistakes -- We learn !--We do better next time ! -- For me it's never been about can I grow one cycle -- I want to be consistent !-- I make plenty mistakes !--

Ness I think that everything that can go wrong does go wrong. wish i could be more positive.. One big plant is good. the thing is we have to look at our plants every day, maybe with a loupe..

YD, i will save some for ya. Maybe your wife will like them. The cool thing is I picked the most indica looking female and male to make seeds with .. so i hope they are wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back