Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippy --I feel for U !-- Everytime I go to Houston I say never again !-- I need a plane !

Umbra the numbers are only a part of it !-- If U want ole Keef do a tarot reading for U ? -- I perfer to use 2 different divination methods usually the Tarot and Rune Stones combined !-- Sometimes it helps U understand a situation !
I went on a date with a woman, years ago. She was into astrology and asked my birthday, time of day, ect. She was an EMT. She had owned a martial arts dojo when she was married and was proficient in numerous kung fu styles and she was a yoga instructor. She was very attractive, intelligent, articulate, insightful, and funny. She said we were a trine or something like that. All the stars line up in a row. I was smitten within minutes of meeting her. We had a marvelous meal at a brew pub. Chocolate soufflé for dessert. 1 too many beers I guess. She was wearing a medic alert bracelet and I asked what it was for? I didn't want to pry, but if she is wearing it, it is because she wants medical information available. Conversation led to my epilepsy and bam. She got up and left. She told me to loose her number.

Up until present times people with epilepsy were held in highest esteem it was said a god was possessing thier body which made them special and closer to God --whichever God that might be !-- They were considered seers and spiritual emissaries between man and God !--Very Special People !

Umbra that is just awful.....

Keef things are sure getting interesting....

I don't know Umbra I know the seizures are bad and I've only seen them from the outside !-- I'm just a sick individual !-- Me and some Alka Seltzer would be having some good times !-- I can see me coming up out the water at a baptism foaming at the mouth with a possessed look --yelling obscenities --Empty a church in about what 2 minutes! -- Good Times !
Yep ! -Kraven things they be interesting !

Keef I have never thought of doing that, but...foaming at the mouth would be funny as hell. The point of the story wasn't about people being cruel. It was about how you think things will turn out a certain way...the cards say things will turn out a certain way...and it turns out completely different.

I know that's right Umbra !-- I went out with a girl once and it was a happening date which appeared to me was gonna come to a happy ending !-- Almost did !-- She took my belt off and I thought this bout to happen !-- She looked up and had a possesed look in her eyes --She swung that belt around in the air and popped it like a whip !-- Date was over and I let her keep the belt !-- Tucked my tail between my legs and ran !

Up until present times people with epilepsy were held in highest esteem it was said a god was possessing thier body which made them special and closer to God --whichever God that might be !-- They were considered seers and spiritual emissaries between man and God !--Very Special People !

This was what my mother would tell me

I ain't your momma Umbra I just know a little bit about history !-- U different accept it and relish in it !-- U yourself have spoken of patterns !-- Everyone can't see that !-- Many can't even achieve the education level U got !-- U used a different way of learning didn't U ? -- Others can't do that !-- I'm not kissing up to U or trying to make U feel better !-- It's just the way I see it !--

I always like the way he untied the Gordian Knot !-- Is that how it's spelled ? -- I get high I get confused easy !-- The Gordian Knot was a knot on the tongue of an ox cart with no ends visible !-- The prophecy was that who ever could untie the knot was the rightful King !-- Alexander studied the prophecy and the knot !-- Then whipped out his sword and chopped into the knot then untied it !-- I call it sideways thinking !-- Like Alexander said -- The prophecy didn't say how the knot would be untied !-- Meet the new King beaches!

I know that's right Umbra !-- I went out with a girl once and it was a happening date which appeared to me was gonna come to a happy ending !-- Almost did !-- She took my belt off and I thought this bout to happen !-- She looked up and had a possesed look in her eyes --She swung that belt around in the air and popped it like a whip !-- Date was over and I let her keep the belt !-- Tucked my tail between my legs and ran !

lol,lol,lol.

Been under the weather these late few days. But, there is a Wake and Bake coming up.

Keef I order a two man tent for the lady's. I'm ready for the wind and rain. Just going to be a lot of moving the plants around.:bong2:

I try to upload new pictures. Something isn't right. Try it another day. Ya, It was a picture of Hippy's SD. it about 3 inches. These seeds I'm spouting are going to be a inside grow.

Evening Ness !-- U just keep trying stuff until U find what works for U !-- I forgot to log out and was visiting with D.D. !-- She got to go back tomorrow! -- She washing her clothes while we cook supper !-- Looks like she might be able to work a schedule so she can work 3 weeks then have a week off every month !-- So I need some transport so we looking for me a scooter !-- It rained here once !-- Almost did another time !

I got a couple off brand LEDs coming for my indoor vegetable garden !-- Gonna have a couple tomato varieties some bell pepper and these other sweet peppers D.D. like !-- Got her some basil -oregano and thyme cloning or cloned !-- D.D. say how about some garlic !-- I never grew anything like this in aero I just give it a try !--No I cloned and grew the herbs before !--Aero Tomatos are new to me !

D.D. and I were talking and we just may be able to pull off buying the Stoner Ranch in the spring !-- I'm still looking for someone with cahones to drive the U-Haul up smugglers highway when we move the grow to the Ranch !--

Keef I can come Run interface for ya. Sister Ness you want some SD pollen also should have some soon.
Watching a movie with the kids. Hippy needs a bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back