Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gadsden Flag !- Early American Flag of the Continental Marines !-- A coiled snake on a yellow field with the words --Don't Tread On Me -- underneath the pic !

I know the flag well.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Work that Wake and Bake !

Red Eyes I need a scooter !-- Love riding the beach !-- I dream of flying again and a big a** drone that I could ride would be way cool but I can't see it happening !

Get it Giggy !

What up Umbra --Hippy ?
Hippy my last SR 91 germed for me !-
Umbra the first lemon seed to germ was Squish -x-Oregon Lemon !-- Still waiting on Lemon Shine to germ !

I kleen it first :) Theat thing is sweet for a scooter Keef! Its a Honda 600FS. It will scoot on the Interstate!

Nick we refinanced the house and get to skip a mortgage payment in August !-- $1,500 so I'm looking at 250 cc (or bigger ) used !-- Be nice if I could go up there with D.D. and ride the scoot home but speed limit lots of the way is 80 mph !-- U go 80 they run U over !-- I could make a night run ?

Well, I pulled that pic from an ebay posting, they don't make 'em anymore I don't think. Not really my thing but they have a following. I think they made an automatic model, not sure.

Tell me about it man. I ride a 93" Harley Bagger and I avoid interstates like the plague around cities. Out on the freeways I can cruise without a care in the world but get around a city, them 9 to 5ers are idjits on the interstates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back