Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC I feel like 16 years old. GRANDKIDS do not know. Off to see where they make Money. For a Tour.

Morning all, pressed out a slab of hash to dab today off the stuff that fell off the buds while trimming this am. Lots more rain today so not much to do but watch it rain....yard needs mowing. Peace

Morning OFC. I'm pleasantly buzz. The Day is Over Cast and Humid. When I go check on the girls the bugs just want to carry me away. I got skin so soft bug rep., it works. But, the bugs still buzz around the ears and face. After a little while there go away.

Rose, I got a hummingbird feed out. And, yesterday, I was tending the garden and I thought I heard a wild hog. Track down the sound and it turn out that it was a hummingbird. Neat. I read there go for the worms on the plants.

Damn Kraven that looks so tasty it's raining like crazy here today unfortunately the OG is probably getting a bath in the flower room right about now guess I'm gonna have to get off my butt here pretty quick and go do something about it keef I got those seeds on Friday before I left and didn't even realize it I said to the wife did you order this CD she said nope I didn't order it I'm like well I know I didn't order any sting Cd didn't even think about it man until I got all the way home opened it up and what do you know there was some strawberry inside :48:

I was looking at some pictures of my buddy HazePhase first grow and organic on top of it man did he ever kill it I have to give that guy some props he did a really good job

Morning all, pressed out a slab of hash to dab today off the stuff that fell off the buds while trimming this am. Lots more rain today so not much to do but watch it rain....yard needs mowing. Peace

Kraven that looks like some good S. So, your getting a lot of rain down there. It rain at least once a day up here. The outside grow, dirt is wet but no soggy. TJ is a roofer he can figure out how to make some kind of tarp to put over the girls. Want to get that done today.:bong2:

So it looks like I have one mad scientist cheese cake boy and one insane cam 91 boy and one white cookie cross strawberry cross rhino boy I think I'm going to take the cookie cross strawberry rhino and re-back cross to make some F2 and I'm just waiting to see what my g13 HP 88 is going to give me for girls or boys I'm pretty excited for that one along with the UBC

What up Bud !-- Glad U got those seed !-- We seem to be able to get seed across the border either way without a problem! -- That'll work !-- That's all the blueberry / Strawberry seed I had at the time !- Hope they work out for U !----How goes the move !

Anyone need a tee shirt with a heat transfer on it ? --I know dis guy might have one them 12x12 heat transfer machines and some mesh bags coming ! --and a dam lawnmower !

What up Bud !-- Glad U got those seed !-- We seem to be able to get seed across the border either way without a problem! -- That'll work !-- That's all the blueberry / Strawberry seed I had at the time !- Hope they work out for U !----How goes the move !

Well we bought the salon so now we have a job for the wife to go to now we just need to get the house sold and buy the new one then do the move should be good times

I get stoned and get things twisted around Bud !-- Some how I had the idea U were in the middle of a move !-- Got a heat transfer machine for hats ordered and some silk mesh bags !--
Umbra or Kraven -- Thinning it for a cart ? -- EJ Mix work O.K. ? -- Umbra I need to know more about these terps U using !- What would U recommend ?-- Do I need one those dab rigs ?

I get stoned and get things twisted around Bud !-- Some how I had the idea U were in the middle of a move !-- Got a heat transfer machine for hats ordered and some silk mesh bags !--
Umbra or Kraven -- Thinning it for a cart ? -- EJ Mix work O.K. ? -- Umbra I need to know more about these terps U using !- What would U recommend ?-- Do I need one those dab rigs ?

If you follow the directions with the EJ mix it will work fine. I have only used the skywalker og terp. The main advantage to the dab rig is being able to do the lower temp dabs. I think that the lower temp dabs bring out more flavor, but may not vaporize all the rosin. It is a trade off to some degree.

All I know is D.D. was trying that Snow Desiel and it got me a Rosen Press ordered! -- Dat's true magic in my book !-- Now I figure out what to do with it !

We got to do some wine testing this evening !-- ( I'm playing for a scooter this round !)--

She probably try to shame me with a pink one !-- 250 cc ? -- I can handle the shame till I get some spray paint !-- Shall we start with the coconut ? --There's 2 and I need to know which she likes best !-- Then the blueberry Merlot !-- I'll have an agreement on the scooter before we hit strawberry !-- I be riding next month !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back