Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like heat stress ness...been hot so they will show some heat stress in the middle of the day ma'am

Morning folks Coffee and out the door. Ness they are looking nice.

Good Morning OFC. Got my coffee and fixing a bowl. Just notice I've been sign in all night. I don't know what I'm going to do. The weather says it's going to rain Today, Tue, Thur, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, and Wed. That is just to much rain for mj. Got to figure something out. Get a tent or something. :bong2:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Middle 90s at the beach !-- Weather man say we got a chance of rain !-- but -Not for a week or so ! -- I didn't think it was funny !-- It doesn't rain here like it did back in the swamp !-- Looked like it the other day but nope ! -- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this thing !

Hippy have a safe trip !- I know it's a big state but are U gonna get anywhere near me ?-- If so come see me !

Morning everyone. Still not sleeping very well. Applied for my conceal carry weapon permit.

Morning O.F.C. I be doing construction today. Putting in my porch doors today. Here comes the view!
:48:

A view ain't always good Nick !-- From my recliner I can see out a set of windows into the back yard where the weeds need to be cut and that dam gopher is back ! -- I got no more cheeks to turn !-- He got to die !

I know I got to have an electric match somewhere !-- I got speaker wire and a hell box !-- Maybe if I only use a tiny charge it won't make to big a bang !-- I see that gopher working I push a button on his a** ----make little boom ?-- He crossed the line !

Maybe I put one my booby trap triggers on a charge and let the gopher blow himself up ? --No !--This is personal !-- I want to see it happen !-- Where would I put an electric match ?

good morning, just had an irrigation sprinkler blow up in my face sending dirty water all over me and I mean a geyser, I am one hot and filthy rosebud. Next week it will be six weeks since bud's accident. I hope they put him on a walker, please. Have a great day all of you. Im headed for the showers. indoors.

Umbra, i bet you can't sleep, who could? I guess time is all that will fix that and maybe a gun for you.

Oh cane, Weedhopper had a-fib and had to quit using pot. Maybe it isn't a-fib, but something to do with his heart. He is going to have to quit smoking pot, so he thought he would leave us. I hope he checks in some time, a nicer guy is hard to come by and he loved his mama.

Morning Rose !-- I woulda love to see that when it happened !-- Woulda made my day !-- That like a Keef thing to happen !-- I got stories I ain't telling !--I can't picture myself out in the hot sun tending outside plants! --No my pharm is a comfortable 76 degrees with a sound system !-- D.D. on the way home !-- I had this place spic and span but last night someone musta broke in and messed it all up ! -- That's my story and as weak as it is it is all I got !

I might as well tell it because when D.D. hear that about Rose getting wet she gonna tell it anyway !-- I ain't proud of this and it is a lesson in Keef stuff U should not do !-- D.D. used to save these proof of purchase or something on 2 liter Pepsi bottles !-- We were putting up groceries or something and I thought I would take that opportunity to remove that thing for her to save for that charity ? -- Anyway Keef whip out his trusty blade and go to work !-- Them Pepsi bottles ain't that thick and they under pressure !-- Almost blinded me !-- That knife poked a hole in that Pepsi bottle and it wasn't a pretty sight !-- If I coulda been able to see that is !-- That Pepsi hit me right in the eyes !-- There was no time to think what do I do !-- Probably wasn't nothing I could do by then !-- U know that Pepsi kept coming out that bottle !-- When I could see again the Pepsi bottle was on the floor but the contents were on the ceiling and everything else especially me !-- D.D. fell down laughing at me !-- Didn't get a drop on her !-- She could see to move I was blind !-- Don't be like me !

Amazon Prime gonna do that big Christmas in July sale with deep discounts starting tonight at 9 !-- Wonder if that will apply to Rosen tech stuff !-- Might be about to buy Uncle Keef a press and supplies ?-- I saw a cheap green press for $129 !- I'm making my list !-- My only real question is how high I got to get D.D. to get me a little press ?

I'm more than sure your like me....with plenty of ways to smoke.... dab or ingest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back