Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes Cane. Thanks Rose...Benzo's are Benzodiazepines, sometimes called "benzos", are a class of psychoactive drugs whose core chemical structure is the fusion of a benzene ring and a diazepine ring. They control serotonin in the brain and it takes the body a good while to start getting the chemistry right again.....no sleep, feel weird, ptsd is all up now just a really tough time....but it will pass and i am deep into a few dabs an hour and feeling no pain really.

Drugs in class: Diazepam, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Lorazepam

Racoon been after my chickens gotta go Finnish putting up a hot wire and juice his A$$..

Kraven, Klonopin? Took mr rb a year to get off that i think, he was on it as part of a MS cocktail. That was the worst one. I am sorry you have to do this, but you are over the worst part?

Cane, do you have help at your folks' old farm house? I hope so. God, i am sorry you have to do this. I had a good brother and one good sister that helped me. I hope you aren't doing it alone. Cathartic? is that a good word? You will do a lot of emotional work, but you are up for that. I wish we could all come help you, i would love to see the house and the insides. I love old stuff. I am saddened that the "kids" 40 years olds don't want old treasures. I started antiquing when i was 20 years old. Kids these days. LOL Please let us hear from you when you can. I am sending the best thoughts to you.

diazepam = valium. I have had it prescribed many times for seizures. It is common in bodybuilding circles because of the muscle relaxation from it. When I left my ex and moved out, my nephew disappeared from college, and so many things going on, I couldn't sleep. I took a 10mg every night to sleep for 5 years. I bought 5,000 off the internet from China. I went off cold turkey and the hardest were the vivid dreams and nightmares when I slept.

We built the home place when I was about 9 !-- Daddy and an Uncle tore down an old train station in town and we used lots of that in the house !-- The floor joist are 8"x8" -The ceiling joist and rafters are huge !- Mostly split 8x8s !-- My step dad worked us hard !-- It was the day of spare the rod --spoil the child !-- We weren't spoiled !--More like farm animals -We were worked hard but fed well and if we towed the line we didn't get marked up much !-- Been some bad blood for a long time about that and other stuff -- I don't have anything to do with family !

I know plenty about what Benzos !-- Doctor gave me some Valrelease for awhile !-- 20 mgs. Time released Valium !
Suppose to take one a day but 2 works much better but seems the doc didn't agree ! -- It was the narcotics they pushed on me after my fall !-- Getting off morphine had to be all me !- To this day if I go to a doc and complain about face pain and tell him about my fall -- They all take an x-ray and then come in and say -- What can I give U that will help ? -- U can't tell a junkie that !-- Especially one that spent 20 years in the hospitals and knows all these drugs !-- It's a wonder I still live !

Did I ever tell U my step dad is a racist bastid ? --I was raised by a ultra right wing republican Tea Party type !-- We have differences !
Hey when I buy that Stoner Ranch -- I want some farm animals again like CKNs and stuff !-- U know how I am ? -- Brahma chickens get up to 25 lbs --50 lb Miniature cows -- regular size geese cause they will kick your a** along with some goats and a pair of jackass !-- U won't be able to just drive up to the farm !-- U could get out and walk in but I wouldn't advise it ! -- Them animals don't know U-- they eat U up !-- If U legit I can buzz U in and U can drive safely in !

Best wishes Cane. Thanks Rose...Benzo's are Benzodiazepines, sometimes called "benzos", are a class of psychoactive drugs whose core chemical structure is the fusion of a benzene ring and a diazepine ring. They control serotonin in the brain and it takes the body a good while to start getting the chemistry right again.....no sleep, feel weird, ptsd is all up now just a really tough time....but it will pass and i am deep into a few dabs an hour and feeling no pain really.

Drugs in class: Diazepam, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Lorazepam

Thank You kraven......Been there with the Meds still on a couple... Please be careful weening off these drugs especially if you have been taking them for a long time....All my best, my friend.

I find I can leave them 6 days. I will be back home day 6. I start to want to see them by day 4. Keef not Quite my childhood, We did have a Acre garden, I found out at 13, What store bought green beans taste like. Yuck. Many hours of weeding. Preparing and canning everything.

Kraven, Klonopin? Took mr rb a year to get off that i think, he was on it as part of a MS cocktail. That was the worst one. I am sorry you have to do this, but you are over the worst part?

Cane, do you have help at your folks' old farm house? I hope so. God, i am sorry you have to do this. I had a good brother and one good sister that helped me. I hope you aren't doing it alone. Cathartic? is that a good word? You will do a lot of emotional work, but you are up for that. I wish we could all come help you, i would love to see the house and the insides. I love old stuff. I am saddened that the "kids" 40 years olds don't want old treasures. I started antiquing when i was 20 years old. Kids these days. LOL Please let us hear from you when you can. I am sending the best thoughts to you.

Rose. My sister's have been doing what they can, I will find some physical help when I get there.
The house is beautiful and hate to see it go.
We also love old things and will be shipping a small container back.
I hear you about the kids Rose most of the grandchildren could care less about the antiques..i guess that is why the antique market is so low right now ..
Thanks for the thoughts..."Hugs"

Our garden was about that size Hippy -- Daddy didn't want any weeds in his garden !- I'm no stranger to a Hoe or 4 prong rake !-- One year we harvested 40 bushels of potatos in the rain ! -- I don't shell beans or peas anymore !- We had 2 of those 8 ft chest freezers to be refilled regularly ! -- I also don't eat animals I knew anymore !-- I raised the White Rock chickens !-- Big meat birds ! --Rabbits --always had a calf !- We got 3 day old boy calves from the dairy for about $15 each !--I fed them out we put them in the freezer !-- I did raise a Hereford steer for the livestock show one year and did well !-- I never missed an opportunity to thank my father for working my a** off in that garden !-- I tell him thanks to him I can grow weed !-- He just really hates that !--

I went off cold turkey and the hardest were the vivid dreams and nightmares when I slept.

Thank You kraven......Been there with the Meds still on a couple... Please be careful weening off these drugs especially if you have been taking them for a long time....All my best, my friend.

Thanks all, Been working a long time to get to the last 5 days. It is all being done now because my VA psych says MMJ is far better for me than the drugs I'm on for PTSD and Rage Disorder. Once I'm off the the Klonopin for a good while I will feel much better. I have hemmed and hawed around and finally my psych said it was time. The lack of sleep and the vivid nightmares are not helping my mood or PTSD....just putting one foot in front of the other, after awhile i will be able to look back and see how far I have come. Peace

Rage Disorder ? -- Glad I ain't got nothing like that! -- My Rage works just fine !-- Kraven it's the edibles stay on them regularly !-- Smoking is great but the greatest benefit is eating it !

U haven't lived until U done the Thorazine shuffle !
Oh you've met my ex....lol. When my youngest was playing little league baseball, his mother would come to the games regularly. After she introduced herself to his coach, he pulled me aside and asked if she was heavily medicated. I asked why would you say that? He said, her hand tremors are so bad, how can she even write her name?

The guys I hung with thought my getting into an octagon would help my rage issues more than drugs. I needed release, not suppression.

Tranzine -Stellazine -Thorazine ? --U know these words !- U know about me and my mouth ?-- So I learned there are some things U should not tell a mind bender !-- Seemed pretty simple to me !-- Don't dish it out if U can't take it !-- People and they God complexes !- Turned me into a piece of furniture !-- Put me in the corner and come back 2 hours later I still be standing there looking at the wall !-- Flushed that sheet and never went back to the soul stealer !

Hope it ain't hanging out with mine Giggy !-- U won't ever get anything done !

Umbra I did the Tae-Kwon-Do thing for a year in Korea Ain't no feeling like taking an a** whooping in front of 300 people !-- TKD is strikes and kicks my patrol partner was a 4th degree black belt in Hopkido attached from the Korean army ! --TKD teacher teach me a move my patrol partner teach me how to counter it !-- He taught me if I can get a hold of any part of your body I can control the rest of it !-- The biting part I brought with me !-- Dam people will scream when U starting biting on them !

I did check weedmaps to see if anybody suddenly had golden ticket for sale, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back